Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gendiwarr

re: Declined App: gendiwarr

The application submitted by gendiwarr is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Gendaron

Class:
warrior

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/gendaron/simple (they have put my hit chance wrong. its 9% not 4)

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
(arms,fury)

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
mining jewelcrafting(i just selected them and abandoned old so they r bit low

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
the /played says 31 days and about 5 hours

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
all days

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
i did ulduar 25 with all achievements on the bosses i killed and some bosses T ICC 10/25 hc/norm.i have also done many outland raids and almost killed conclave of wind magmaw and halfus

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
maybe tuesday or thurdsday because i have english lesson

Reason you want to join RMWP:
i want to do the cata raids.i dont want to be late for them and need some pve gear as well

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
i am in endymion and i think to leave cause they r very few memers and not a ot online . furthermore i cant communicate well for the raids and i dont know when i join raid with them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George

Nationality:
Greek

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
Yes

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
i do my homework or i go to gym

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
i share my account with my brother sometimes.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

re: DECLINED - Declined App: gendiwarr - by Alexm

Hi there,

Well, 4 starters our guild has a minimum age of 16, and since u r only 14, u r 2 young. Vent chat is also a large part of the social and raid enviroment of rmwp, so this may well be a problem for you. Also, your app is alittle light on information about you as a player and a person, which u may wish 2 be mindfull of in any future apps

So its a No vote from me.

Vix
Freyathre
Officer

I have to agree with Vix on all accounts here.

No vote from me too, sry mate.

Timonn
Nidhogg1
Officer

I'm sorry George,but as its been pointed out by my fellow guildes we have a rather strict age limit. The reasons for this are many, but language and raiding times are two of them.

So in these accounts the application has been Declined.

I hope you have luck in finding a good raiding guild, and maybe we'll meet in game. Best of luck.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: