View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tha-Taker

re: Where are we going? Where are we now?

Ok becuz i work with bunch of lazy nubs ill put up a post for our future plannings in RMWP raiding.

First of 10 man content is basicly cleared upon Nefarian still left wich is going down anytime soon. What this means is that Heroic Raiding will be sceduled soon on calendar.

Now dont piss your pants already since were taking this nice and steady.

Alright atm we have a few trialists that still is getting up to par with becoming a full member and allot has to do with the lack of sign-ups on certain 25 Mans.
Wich means we need to balance our raiding for them to get time to practice and prepair themselves as soon as we hit heroic content.

Atm we still need a bit more recruiting, as i would like to ask all the officers to take 5 mins of your time copy piccalo's macro and call it out on Trade chat or whatever , dont spam were nice ppl .... LOL.

Once we get our 3 x 25 going content can be cleared pretty fast, keep in mind Killing stuff in normal 25/10 means no chance on heroic on that week.

This leads to sceduling 25/10 heroic, When were having 3x25 man raids a week wich means wednesday thursday and sunday when this is working flawlessly with having over 25 signs each day is probably the time we might start on heroic 25.

This is how the scedules would look like if heroics are added into the frame

Monday, Friday = Days off
Wednesday= 25Man heroic
Thursday= 25Man normal
Saturday= 10Man heroic
Sunday= 25Man
Tuesday= Cleanup 10 man

Atm we wont do the wednesday one reason for this is allot of ppl are still raiding blindly and have no clue what theyre into

Cuz the moment ppl start heroic... you will die more then lewis falling to simons AK47 and constant ressing....

Heroics is NO CAKE

what this means is Signups wont be 100% followed on first sign first serve,
THIS GO's ONLY FOR HEROIC SCEDULE DAY
as everyone can understand heroic raiding = gearcheck and flawless raiding
we cant bring anyone we like to these runs like having still half your gear in blues or not having the optimal char yet in general to get this going.

Starting from next week Heroic 10 man will start at saturdays, all other days WONT be heroic

reason for that is 25 normal content needs to be cleared still council and endbosses still on workout for allot of ppl

Ppl might think what about patches etc
Well for ppl that dont know the next raid patch is 4.2
4.1 is 2x revamped heroic 5 mans > blizzard put this intentionally becuz Cata Raiding content is to much to clear for most guilds becuz of the new dificulty... SPECIALLY the heroic runs

Time ... we got plenty of time and this is something no one should worry about eventho if we cant get a raid or 2 up during the week

Everyone understands Spring & Summer are taking its toll on raiders
Understandable nonetheless , no one should worry about this well keep on rolling out might lose few constant members or bring new in RMWP hads its up and lows but one things for sure RMWP will maintain for sure!! a nice raiding guild with a bunch of nice brainless zombies

Last edited by Tha-Taker on 2011/04/13 10:29; edited 1 time in total
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

love it ! /cheers !
Kesur
Veteran raider

Thanks for the info thad, i'm looking forward to giving heroics a go Happy

although one thing... where is the front page picture?!

tongue out

errrrr what info confused .....but nice to know what iscoming up
Nidhogg1
Officer

To be able to fulfill the raids Taker has explained, the guild needs more sign ups.
Vix, Muz and I tried our best to increase the Pink numbers the other night, but we’ll have to wait a while before we can see if the hard work paid off.
I think maybe recruitment is a faster way to go ?

Forum Image
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

sounds like an awsome idea but i would like to clear one thing i copyed the macro off leyah because im a noob :P

Tha-Taker

Just added a widget on the right side for showing the upcoming raids and signing up for itz
Kesur
Veteran raider

fadious wrote:
errrrr what info confused .....but nice to know what iscoming up

woops! i meant Taker >.< <<< stupid person envy

Jump to: