View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

re: 19th of April

Hello Everyone =)

So far we have 15 sign ups for 10 men raids on the 19th of April 2011. Please go and sign up if you are interested =), hopefully we can get 2x10 men raids and both group can give a try on either Nefarian or Cho'gal, the end bosses in blackwing decent and Bastion of Twilight!!!!
It will be FUN =)

Cheers all ~~

Black~ twisted
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

10-man raids???
Why are there 10-man raids in the calendar of a 25-man raiding guild?
I'm not signing for any 10-mans....

ScottOOO
Dedicated Raider

Oóó agrees with Raia...

If over 20 people sign better to do 25m than 2x10 i thinks.

Hi there,

I agree with you two partly on 25 men raids.
However, please be realistic, if we can get a 25 men group, we definitely gonna do a 25 men. but when we can not get a 25 men going, why not even try 2 x10 men if the sign up is more than 10 people? and when the sign up is 16, we try to get more, its easier to get another 4 to make 2 x10men raids? there are people who never even done cho'gall and nef in 10men, instead giving up not raiding 10 men at all, at least try to have some fun with 2 x10men when we can not make 25 men, does it not making any sense? what you are saying is that when we don't have 25 men, we will just sit there doing nothing and get bored while there are still some people wanna do raids?
Plus, it is Tuesday raid, 1 day before reset. instead not doing any 10 men at all when there is no 25 men going; more practice on any of the end boss on 10 men when we can not get a 25 men, is this not making any sense? and it will only contribute at the end when we doing 25 men when we have full group.

or am I wrong? if I am wrong, i need a good reason to prove I am wrong please.

Black
Spoldoon
Officer

I much prefer 25 man raids but I agree with Wingzy, it's been a real struggle to get 25 sign ups these last few weeks so we should take whatever opportunity we can get. As you can see on rapid raid we've still only got 15 and 14 sign ups for this weeks 25 mans.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: