Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ilverin

re: Application - Ilverin

Level:

Character name:
Ilverin

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/ilverin/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Feral (DPS), No points spent in the second talent tree yet

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Inscription, Jewelcrafting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
41 days on this charachter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
At least 3

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Healing paladin in Classic, Mainly ZG and AQ.
Missed the TBC through work commitments
WOTLK:
As holy/disc priest: Naxx, Sartharion+3 drakes, Ulduar, ToC, ToGC, ICC
Mage (arcane): Ulduar
Druid (Feral): ToC, ToGC, ICC (Some heroic), Some attempts on Ruby Sanctum but didn't clear.
Paladin (Prot): ICC

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
I have no weekly commitments that won't allow me to raid at the moment.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:

Defeating Yogg-saron and Algalon in Ulduar, Sartharion+3 Drakes (25 man, no zerg - and winning the drake on my priest!)

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I enjoyed the gameplay and relaxed atmosphere when i raided with you guys, i see it as the best place to get raiding again. I also notice that your down on signups lately, and i plan on raiding regularly over the summer so i can help you out in that respect when i'm up to speed.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
RMWP, Unnatural - I was an officer in Unnatural with my priest and felt like i needed a change, enjoyed playing feral cat so i joined RMWP with Ilverin. I left RMWP to do a few casual 10 man raids with some friends in Unnatural when preparations and work commitments for a 6 month deployment of the middle east doing counter piracy prevented me from playing 25 man. I believe all my charachters got removed from any guilds due to inactivity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin Talbot

Nationality:
British

Plymouth

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Ravage my internal organs with alchohol on a night out, i enjoy cooking, running and some gym work.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I've got lots of time off in the next few week so i'm gonna be working on my char rapidly to get raiding again. I see on the forum that demand for dps druids is high - is that feral or balance. It's possible for me to spec balance if that's whats needed, although i was never the most comfortable with it. I'm open to ideas on my offspec as well.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

Hi Ilverin! thanks alot for re-apply again =)
I saw your earlier post about 'is that ok to re-join the gulid' (title of your post). I believe there were 3 officers already said yes and really love to see you back.

To make applications formal and properly done, it is really nice of you to fill out the application form again.

Yes vote ! welcome back to home, sexy kitty /pur =)

ps: need one more officer give a yes vote maybe, even 3 officer replied your post about re-join =)
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

YES welcome back mate

Freyathre
Officer

Our doors have always been open for homecoming heroes, so YES... I guess you have all the yes you need... Happy
Ilverin

blackwings-pinky wrote:
sexy kitty /pur =)

Forum Image

Random, but gave me s!
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

omg, my eyes!

run away~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: