Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deggy15

re: App: deggy15

The application submitted by deggy15 is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Deglore

Class:
Warrior

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/deglore/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Fury/Prot

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Blacksmithing

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
189 days, but 6 years if you count log offs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
all 7 days :P

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
all of classic cleared when it was classic wow, the same with tbc, all of wrath and 9/12 in cata, got cho'gall down to 45% on my second attempt on him but i was dps'ing

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
it's my exam month atm so i can't always raid but after i've done then i'll be raiding until i lose my arms

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Thunderfury, made me so happy when Piccalo gave 100g when i got it because i won our little bet ^^, also does tanking a boss in a cata raid count as an achievement with thunderfury equiped? :P

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Want to meet new people, make new friends and i guess to mock piccalo with thunderfury.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Lumé Quenta, they started to form a 25man and the guild basically started to divide into 2 different groups and it just got bad, also they started a fresh 25man raid by replacing the 10man raid where i got the 9/12 bosses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donald

Nationality:
English

England

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
hanging out with some friends even though we sometimes do commentary on some games

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
i do know how to cheer people up

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

re: APPROVED - App: deggy15 - by Scarlie1

Nice Application mate :P I like this one and Ponahs`one.
Good luck :P

Cheers
Alexm
Guildmaster

Ooo i will delete spam posts........

Thank you for applying to join RMWP. Your application will be given due consideration. During this process you may be asked additional questions, please check back regularly to check on the progress.

You require 2 Yes votes to be accepted for trial, or 2 No votes to be declined.

Alex

ah cool, thanks Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

i would like to say i know playerd capabilities hes an old guildie of mine

high recommendation off me but im not casting a vote

gl daffy

piccalo

fadious
Veteran raider

Quote:
mock piccalo

haha i like you all ready......can never have too many people mocking piccalo
Tha-Taker

fadious wrote:
Quote:
mock piccalo

can never have too many people mocking piccalo

THIS!!!

Ok from my understanding you and ponah are friends so this will prolly go to the both of you,

first thing to mention is that both of you are barely passing the age requirement

i want you to know that we have quite a big family of people in this guild and id say 50% of the guild are growing shrooms out of theyre noses and have theyre moments...

laughs aside for now, i see you understand your game well so no problems for me there

and since i understand you and pic are friends , we like friends and family so...

Ill give both you and ponah yes vote for trial if u tell a bit more about yourselves, aside the game we would like to know a bit more who you are in general; personality is important to this guild

you need 2 yes votes from officers to get entree

Also appologise for any delay answer on your application, this weekend quite a few Officers/Members from the guild have a Real Life meeting in London.
So some are prolly to drunk to reply anyways

PS: pic is a nub ... jk
Scarlie1
Officer

Hee Deglore,

Thanks for applying!!!! I know you, you're a very helpfull person and a good raider aswel.

Yes vote from me.

Greetings Scarlie

Whoho tongue out That means a trail period

sorry i left rmwp guys, over the past few days i've been thinking what the hell i was thinking why i left, i've always had this kind of emotional problem when a feeling for something gets strong enough i basically do it without second thought, and it was a huge mistake for leaving.
There are lots of reasons for me to have not left but what can i say i'm a dumbass, i was kinda hoping that i could come back to rmwp and start my trial period from the start, but it's cool if you guys don't want me back, it's all up to you.

blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

Sorry if i did not keep track about ur leaving back then, but would u mind explain the reasons why you left back then? : )

thanks
deggy15

well i left lumé to join rmwp but i thought maybe my reason for leaving was stupid so i went back to them and turns out i left rmwp for the wrong reasons.
I know, i'm a dumbass

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: