Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hebal
Raider

re: App: hebal

The application submitted by hebal is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
maise

Class:
warrior

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/maise/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
No

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
not yet

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
herbalism / skinner

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
9 days from lvl 1 to 85

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
On this char no raiding experience but on my hunter hebal on al´akir i have some raid experience from wotlk and start of cata and have done some old raids

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
have a 6 year old son which are first priority

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Take a look on her and judge her yourself :-) i like the char and try improve and learn to understand more about the warrior .

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Have friends in the guild who suggested me to apply, was recommanded by tilten, timon and nightdrassil. im a nice and kind person and help others if needed... have played wow since start of tbc, have played most classes but atm most my chars are on al´akir and horde this is my first alliance lvl 85 and i find it fun playing alliance have played on ssl more than al´akir. hope you can find a spot for a new dinged 85 warrior in your guild.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
the guild im in atm is not doing anything social or are never chatting barely more than 1 or 2 online at same time so it can be quite boring and you will easy feel lost a bit there as new alliance player.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lotte

Nationality:
danish

odense

female

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
lots of stuff but familiy have always been my first priority.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
not much to say besides what i already have said... i can be a funny person but for sure im trying to be where im needed and i am playing mostly every day, im a honest person everyone who know me will agree on that. my friends tilten, timonn and nightdrassil suggested me and my friend thebitch to apply to rmwp hope you will find a spot for some funny and nice people :-) have a nice day.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Freyathre
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: hebal - by Alexm

I vouch for Hebal being really helpful and would fit in perfect in RMWP.
She's fun and always willing to learn about the game.

Maybe Im a little biased but i give a yes vote anyway. Happy
Misse
Officer

I vote yes.... Danis ( and older than me tongue out ) but most important a friend of Night.

Mumu
Alexm
Guildmaster

hehe that was a quick decision :D....anyways welcome to RMWP hope to see you ingame.

Thx for the invite to guild and for the warm welcome...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: