Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pwincess

re: App: pwincess

The application submitted by pwincess is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Pwincess

Class:
Hunter

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Pwincess/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Survival/Marksmanship

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Alchemy/Herbalism

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
141 days 20 hours 51 mins:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
all of Lich King- Icc 25/icc10 - most of icc10HC, no cata raiding xp

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Wednesday - I drink on Wednesdays, the pub would miss me

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
loads in WOW, am a bit of an achievement w****, as some of u will know, outside of WOW, I suppose moving myself and Sneaky out of Africa and getting married in the UK

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I have been wanting to do this for a very long time,basically since the day I left the guild, but didn't know how to go about it and so I stopped playing WOW for a long while, and moved across the world and did other shit and realised it's just a game. I miss you all terribly and now that I am playing again,I miss having the company of funny,awesome people.
I have no good gear and don't know much about Cata at all,and probably won't be raiding much, but would love to join you all for some relaxed fun. (need some amusement while levelling fishing, and miss abusing some of you)
I am very sorry to those of you I may have offended in the past,I learned a valuable lesson about taking a game too far!!
If y'all can find it in ur hearts to forgive me, I would be most honoured to be allowed into RMWP

P.Sno comment was completely , mostly sober when I wrote this!

Peace,Love and Happiness.
Pwinnie

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
RMWP - started taking things too seriously and had a bit of a wow meltdown, got in with the wrong crowd and broke away from my real friends,for stupid, half-imagined reasons. I sound like a loony-my god! They're coming to take me away....haha.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa

Nationality:
South African

London

female

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
work, drink, eat, drink,sleep,drink,party

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Basically, this is me putting myself out there. **begs pathetically** I will even give up the Discipline Stick

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

re: DECLINED - App: pwincess - by Alexm

Hi Pwinny,

First of all, congrats on your marriage! I wish you and Sneaky all the best.

When I first joined the guild about 3 years ago, I had never seen any dramas in RMWP till you joined back then during ICC content. I am actually very glad that the guild went back to its peaceful time again after you left.

Sadly I just can't see this working out well. The time before and during your leaving was a really hard on RMWP and there were a lot of bad feelings involved.

I remember how depressed I felt myself with all the arguing going on about you and some other people who got blamed for nothing and I'm really scared that something like this might open up old wounds.

Things like this sometimes really make me wish I wasnt an officer, but because of guild history, even though I think its very big of you to come back and apologuise like this, I am going to vote No.

Also, there are too many hunters in the guild atm, officers just had a discussion about closing hunter recruitment 2 days back, so this is another reason I am going to vote No.

wingsy~
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Hey pwin, gratz on the marriage

I hav 2 admit i was surprised 2 see u apply, and a nice app it was too, but their is more 2 consider than your app alone, and that is the past. Now, I wasn't really around for alot of the stuff that went on, but hav heard plenty of stuff i didnt like at all from others.

If it was just me 2 consider I'd happilly see u com back 4 a very long trial period (largely locked in your own discipline dungeon tongue out ). But its not just me is it, because I know u upset many pinkies. Take wingz as just 1 example of this, u never said anything bad about her, but u upset her still with the "dramas". I actually go abit further, and tend 2 call it "raging" particularly when its on forum, and though not unheard of these days, its very rare and ive never seen it as bad as it was during my end weeks n wow (im thinking the aftermath of the LK kill in particuar - which made me very uncomfortable at the time)

I think the notion u where taken in2 a bad crowd is alittle spurious. I was friends with merrick and co, did alot of raiding and achiev's with him, but never got myself in2 the forum raging that upset peeps. I find it hard 2 believe u could ever get led along, yr a force of nature tongue out

To get straight 2 the point i'm going 2 hold my vote as I believe those around during the peek of the forum raging, and those that where upset by it should get their say....but I hav a feeling u should expect the worse. You can be sure that this is being discussed in officer forum alot.

Wish you all the best for the future pwin, I really do, and dont hesitate if u see my little cute gnome and com tug on a pigtail tongue out

Vix
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

re: App: pwincess

Hi pwinn im very suprised here i think to much went on before on the forums, on vent to even consider this app.

TBH it really unsetteled the guild that night when peeps just left after a big argument it was very sad.And to put it in real terms it took us a long time to recover my personnel feeeling.

The guild is back to its old self now joking ,laughing no personell attacks on the forums ,if u sit there and think of it some shocking attacks not only you i no .

If i could vote i would have to say no but on the other hand i would have to agree 100% with what the officers deside. Good luck anyways .

Heya...
I am just gonna make this sort and clear, its a no vote from me too.

I remember the posts on forum too and all the bad words, and even now some ppl gets upset....

Wish you all the best

Mumu
pwincess

Thanks for replying guys and girl and for the good wishes for me and Sneaky.
Tbh, I really thought most of you would have had time to think about this by nw and put it behind you and see that I was only fighting for what I believed in and for what I perceived would be a better way for the officers to approach some matters within the guild.
At least now I know where I stand, thanks for clearing that up,

cya all around in WOW

Pwin

this guild is all about family and friends enjoying a good time in a game we all have to spend money on

since you and stinkystoke are married would like to take this time to congratz you both and have a awesome time together

now to this application i see your prolly bit new to cata and since sneaky has made a post on playing again i feel that its cruel to not allow one of the 2 of a couple to join a guild together unless the couple is ok for doin this but ye thats how i see it

we all pay allot to play this game and the best time to make it trough with friends and family like this big guild is

now drama tend to happen in big guilds like this, its not like we can prevent it and in the end its not worth our energy to stress out like this

wow takes allot from us if your not carefull , speaking in experience here

i was not there during all the fuss, i for one can only remember funny times in the past , however i did got an idea what whent on after a while when i came b to the game

on the other hand i feel i shouldnt be allowed to vote on this since i dint know what actually went wrong

BUT

(this go's to everyone in the guild)
i do believe everyone can get a second chanse when the person understands and accepts that things happend and ppl can be sceptical but aslong we dont waste our time and energy in bad things and only focus on the good of rmwp and joining this atmosphere as a friendly community and make good funz

i was gonne vote yes but other officers where to fast to me
pwincess

Thanks Daddy:P That means a lot to me, hope to see you around. P.s: I have levelled a jewelcrafter, so I won't be bothering u for gems no more:)

I'm leaning more to Takers direction as Im a sucker for 2nd chances. A very long trial period would be fair but at the same time, if it stirs up to much feelings still for present guildies than I can go with a pass too.
erdemin
Veteran raider

I'm not an officer, so what I say is cheese and bacon, but here goes:

I was there during our drama period but somehow wasn't really involved much so my opinion isn't that polarized. I do know a lot of people got hurt and a lot of poo was slung in all directions.

However, I'm the naive forgiving kind, I'd consider a second chance. I've had good times with you and you were one of my "guides" when I started in RMWP.
I usually act like Swiss and stay neutral when shitstorms hit trying to pull the diplomacy card, which is probably my strong and weak point depending on how you look at it. envy

In any case: congrats to you and sneaky

Although I can't quite remember what happened before, I'll add my input.

I think it is a delicate situation. If someone leaves the guild on bad terms, I see it like they are burning the bridges on their way out.
However, there is the "Real life friends and family" rule in the guild as well. It is a little unfair for Sneaky and Pwin to be in different guilds.

I think an extended trial would be the best option myself.
If I recall correctly, we have had other ex-guildies join on their 2nd or 3rd chances before.

Daelroth/Cigglesworth
Dougle
Raider

re: Erro Pwinny XD

I wish i could vote,
It would be a yes from me.

We all do things ni our life that upset ppl, whether we are right or not is irrelevant.
Having been all over the place over the last few years i have been with RMWP, i have seen a lot of ppl come and go.

RMWP is a guild about family and friends, and it upsets me to see a friend rejected by the guild. Friends forgive and forget.

IMO that is what should happen here, It takes guts to apologise to strangers, and a huge set of balls to apologise to friends.

PLEASE reconsider the decision!!!!!!

Missed you Pwinny, glad you're back XD

P.S. Gratz on the wedding!! x

fadious
Veteran raider

Ok I remember what the drama was about as I was directly involved in it, but not gonna get into what is was. I was very pissed off at what happened and I can understand why people when on and on about it.....it got way out of hand way to fast... It happened a long time ago and almost in another game with how every think has changed.

That being said I remember what it was like before that.....I for one liked it. So I would like to see her come back

GZ on the wedding (sneaky what the hell did you get yourself into)

THAD
Alexm
Guildmaster

Thanks for applying to re-join RMWP Pwincess, as you are aware you need to 2 yes votes for a trial. On this occasion unfortunately you have recieved 2 no votes and your application has been declined.

Alex

Jump to: