Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skizotix

re: App: skizotix

The application submitted by skizotix is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
skizotix

Class:
druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/skizotix/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
balance

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
LW - JC

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
20:59 !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
most of cata , easy mode.Havent downed nef and al akir yet.
If u check my armory link its all there

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
probably monday and thursday coz i play football , not much in summer tho

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Not any i can think of atm

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Atm i am looking to see if changing guild will get me some progress and some 25man raids , coz i am growin tired of the game

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
I am a a proud member of Rumsey Rumblers , but unfortunately i am not part of the progress raid group (10man) and usually we cant form a second one, or if we do , its full of alts (not the best choice for progression on bosses).I am really sad to be looking for new guild tho , got some great guys over there

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nikos

Nationality:
Greek

Athens Greece

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
try everythin!footie is my love tho

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I ve probably raided with some of you in WOTLK , cant remember names tho.Overall i am of the opinion you are a good guild.
But i d love to chat with some of you so i can have a better understanding , what RMWP are about.
Cheers , Nikos

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Jernadawkiril

re: DECLINED - App: skizotix - by Zonthor

Very nice application Happy
Wish u luck.
skizotix

Well , the RR are sortin things out , so i dont really have to go , which is cool for me .Thanx for your time , hope we pug something with any of you!
Feel free to remove my aplication
Zonthor
Vice Guildmaster

Closing this down then.

Jump to: