Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
r3v3rt
Raider

re: App: r3v3rt

The application submitted by r3v3rt is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Manaßurned

Class:
Priest

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Manaßurned/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Holy, Shadow

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Tailoring (500) Enchanting (475)

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
12 days 15h

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
2-5

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Completed all of catacylsm raids except nefarian via pug groups. I know tactics for all these bosses. On my old shaman (dps) I had experianced old ZA (3 chests), Kz, TK, and parts of MH/BT and all wotlk raids.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
There are no days in particular.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Nothing comes to mind.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I want to join RMWP for a relaxed and fun attitude to raiding, with an encouraging atmosphere where I can learn, practice and hone my healing skills. I want to participate in all cataclysm raids as only last week did I enter a raid since release.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
I have been in many guilds, to name a few while I actively raided
Elemental Order
Conscience
The Exiles
Retributions
I have also been accepted into Unnatural and Disillusion, but decided to leave due to unforseen circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul

Nationality:
Scottish

Scotland

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Anything gaming related (modding/mapping)

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I am happy to try discipline and develope a dps off spec which im in progress of doing.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

r3v3rt
Raider

re: APPROVED - App: r3v3rt - by Fizbandimus

Id like to add that my current haste totals to 7.53%(+talents), with a 5% buff id have 12.5% granting an additional tick of renew (Which is a minor, situational addition)
SSL Rokisha
Officer

Paul is my irl friend, known him for years so i know him pretty well.

When it comes to anything game related paul will find a way to do it, even if it seems impossible; Paul was in the process of fully modelling a map for CoD to that of the house in resident evil ;)

anyways, i have huge respect for him both as a person and as a gamer, i reckon he would fit in well here and be a valuable asset to the guild as a whole

Roki <3 xxxxxx

RLF of roki awsome

hows your shadow spec because if were at a point where we ask healers to go dps would be nice if you could jump to that occation

Piccalo

omgbrr
Trial or Inactive

i don't know if my word would matter much! But when i saw his application i just had to say something! ive pugged a few raids now with burned and he saved my DK many times ^^! pleasant player and for his gear he is a very good healer! (he might b more geared atm but he started with a lot of blue's when i first raided with him) !

anyways seeing the reactions he prolly is accepted, but i just wanted to say this!

see ya pinkies!

BRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)
r3v3rt
Raider

Currently ive just picked up off spec pieces when people dont need them, specifically 353 pieces as they are most common. I only need very few pieces for a full set which can be easily done with some JP, so just need to learn my stat prioritys, enchant gem and reforge and should probably be good to go for dps.
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Nice reply

I'm gonna vote yes for a trial.

You need 2 yeses or 2 noes for the app to go further.

Piccalo

Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

I have had a chat with this peep rescently, prodding and poking me about Holy priesty stuff tongue out He seems 2 know his stuff, pretty open 2 ideas and seems an OK peep, from the short chat we had

As Pic said, u may have to go dps a fair bit (at least at 1st) as we often (but not always) have a full team of main-spec healers even for 25man, and those been around the longest generally get 1st dibs on healer spot if its their main spec. That said, u would prob be the 1st 2 pull out of dps role in2 healing when a space appeared, and it would be nice 2 hav another regular Holy priest, so i did not have 2 raid so much

You app seems alittle sparse of personal detail, but yr a friend of Rox, I hav spoken 2 u abit, and u seem eager, so im gonna giv u the benefit of the doubt...

/yes vote 2 a Trial at RMWP

Vix
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Hi Paul and welcome to RMWP.

You will have to tell us how your last year at school went? I think we declined you shortly after your 15th birthday didnt we? A shaman?

Anyway good to see you came back a year later.....but being scottish is unforgivable I am sorry
r3v3rt
Raider

It went very well, 6 credit SG's and an A and now onto my 5 highers and another few next year, its relaxing having a crucial year over
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: