View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!

DO YOU NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO RMWP WEBSITE? DID YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM WHITEMIKKI SAYING YOU HAVE BEEN BOOTED? HERES WHY!!

Forum Image

The great RMWP cull has started! Yesterday I decided that I would take over RMWP and kicked people from the guild for various infractions of the new rules!!! Whats this I hear? you didnt get the memo about the new rules!!!! O Well.

Included in the cull was the following people for the crimes listed!

Bheast was removed for the crime of failing to prove he is not Ginger! Yes people I suspect he may be Ginger after a tip off from an annonamous source, this picture is thought to be the Bheast!!!! I am sure you will agree the booting was warrented!!!

Forum Image

Sadly it didnt stop there. Zotjoung! Yes the legend that is Zot has been accused of sexual activity with a chicken! Yes Irinia reported word down at the local Boomkin Rescue Centre is that Zot has been plying local homeless chickens with drink and then trying ot have his wicked way with them!!!

Forum Image

I trust you will all support me in the action taken.

Kind Regards
Lord Mikki

PS The Truth is i used a new feature and accidentally deleated a bunch of accounts, if you find that you no longer have access to members section please contact at officer who will give you a launch code to get your access back. I am sorry for the inconvienience, there was a new butoon.....I HAD TO PUSH IT!!!!

Yes is like Mimiron all over again!!! I am still apologising for that Happy

Forum Image

PPS.....cba to do spelling and grammer....hope it makes sense
dezot
Officer

re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!

U cant prove anything!!!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: