Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icyphoenix6981
Trial or Inactive

re: Icyphoenix cross faction mage application

Hi,

Name : Niki Carpenter
Character : Icyphoenix
Class : Mage

This is more a social application than anything as my boyfriend and a very good friend are also part of the guild.

My interests within WoW include old raids, as well as the occasional raid from current content. I also like achievements and am working towards the seeker title.

Outside of WoW i enjoy family like as well as rock music of all varieties.

I have joined an evening of old content raiding previously with Piccalo and a few others on my Paladin Phoenix, and really enjoyed the content as well as the chat/banter.

If you would like to know anything else please feel free to ask.

Icy xxx
Cynestra6981
Alt

re: Devotion

Just a quick message.

Firstly this is my better half, therefore obviously i will say positive things for her.

She respects RP policy and will follow guild rules as expected for any member. She will also get involved in banter more than me, so will be a great social asset.

Cyn
P.S She will be moving as of this Tuesday.
spodnick
Veteran raider

re: Icyphoenix cross faction mage application

Hi Niki

All sounds well here however we do have an actual forum for applications, If you go to our website home page, on the left hand side there is a apply to guild button Happy. I think for officers to vote on your application it your post has to be made here. Other than that you sound like a nice person and one this guild would love to have on board (It also helps that your Boyfriend is in our guild Happy.

Thanks

Jump to: