Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sneakysteves
Raider

re: App: Sneakysteves

The application submitted by Sneakysteves is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Sneakysteve

Class:
Rogue

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Sneakysteve/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Combat,assassination

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
engenering mining

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
sens bc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
all days exept when im playing with my band.

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
All icc and bwd and Bot. Done some Firelands to.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Have a band so once per week

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Im am proud to be the Sneakyes rogue alive :D

Jokes aside.

I work as a barista at a café witch is what i realy whant. so im a bitt proud of that.

There isent acctualy annything im REALLY proud off i just roam around in search of fun things. Never tend to grind for Them "cool" looking things Happy that just comes as a bounus whiel playing the game.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Have a friend Playing in your guild caled willpower, Hes an IRL buddy of mine and were often raiding at echothers home. We have bein friends for a long time and i would were mutch like to raid with him.
And hes told me about the RMWP and it sounds like so mutch fun.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
I were in a All swesish guild before witch was kind of Hardcore. And i were in shcool at that time so i dident have the time to raid or play even. So i stopt playing. And when i started again i joined a All IRL guild witch was Allot of fun but i whant to raid aswell so i changed server today and made a faction change Happy i have charcters left in there guild but it will never stop me from raiding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hampus

Nationality:
Sorry what ? :S

Sweden

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I play musik and sing, Pla xbox live and league of legendes. Hang with friend and my girl friend witch plays in the All IRL guild with my other characters

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I can change my hair to pink if it helps Happy

And i know Willpower :D
And garwal Happy

Remeber that iv just changed server and faction so my armory page might be invalid after a whiel. If that is the case, let me know. and il send you a new one. Or you could just search on Sneakysteve :)

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Clurie
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Sneakysteves - by Zonthor

I'll say yes since you're a real life friend of Will, and application looks good.

Just as a side note though, most of your gear needs enchants, and we do expect fully enchanted gear for raids.

That is and will be an easy fix, and i will fix it Happy
Misse
Officer

Yup looks good, so i will give a yes vote too...

Welcome to RMWP
Sneakysteves
Raider

Thanx allot :D
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Hi Mate,

Welcome to RMWP!

Well you sound like just the sort of player we are looking for tbh. A very nice app, got a IRL friend and you have come to specifically Raid...honestly thats fantastic.

I can see from a glance you know your Roguecraft as you have what I consider to be a perfect combat spec (mine currently isnt as I needed to bake a slow into my melees for a specific job) and you are looking to gear as combat which currently is scaling wickedly so in 4.3 if there is no changes will be probably the top DPS spec as long as we are not asked to AoE Happy

However as had been pointed out you need a complete set of enchants, also your reforgning needs looking at, you a ridiculas amount over the expertise cap...although I recognise a player that has been hastily geared recently with all the new free 365 epics.

You mention you played pretty "hardcore" previously so it was obviously not as a Rogue. What class did you play?

Anyway please dont use that Mut Spec for Raiding as its very ugly but again I am assuming with Deadly Momentum it was a very recently used.

If you need anything please give me a wisp I am a Rogue Mikki and I am more than willing to help with any questions you may have.

Anyway dont forget to sign the CoC and please fix your missing enchants/reforging before yo sign for a Raid Happy

Mikki
Zonthor
Vice Guildmaster

Rogues are not so bad Happy
even paragon used 2 for firelands.

not sure....I think Rakes was in the Raggy HC kill but no ohters.
Zonthor
Vice Guildmaster

perhaps. just saw 2 of em topping dps on baleroc.
Not sure if there is anything in perticular that benefits rogues alot there thou.

Jump to: