Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fanglee
Trial or Inactive

re: App: Fanglee

The application submitted by Fanglee is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Fanglee

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Fanglee/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Holy (main) / Retri (OS)

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Mining / Blacksmith

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
3 years

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
All nights

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Vanilla, MC/BWL and AQ (both) Cleared.
BC Kara/ SSC/ TK cleared with partial BT cleared.
WoTLK All content cleared
Cata, BoT BwD cleared not yet started with FL.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
No

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Already a member :)

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Usually lead PuGs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James

Nationality:
English

Ellesmere Port, Cheshire

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Work, work and more work! :)

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Spoldoon
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Fanglee - by Spoldoon

Edit: It was a very stupid question.

Last edited by Spoldoon on 2011/10/15 6:52; edited 1 time in total
whitemikki
Veteran raider

well you are not in RMWP.

You are in some crappy progression starved version of our guild on another server.

But ty for the laugh

We are a 5 year old guild on Scarshield Legion. Does that sound like your guild?
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Sure you dont mean Real Men Drink Milk?

Spoldoon
Officer

Would have helped if I had looked at his guild tag, duuuuuh.

Assuming for a moment that you are actually serious about transfering to our guild, I caught a glimpse of your mainspec before you logged out as ret. few things caught my attention.

1. Gemming and reforging into mastery. Regardless of the buffs we received to mastery, it is still our weakest stat for holy spec. You should reforge into haste where possible and into spirit where it isn't.

2. Talents. You don't have Aura Mastery which is an important raid cool down. You don't have speed of light which grants haste and gives you two potential speed boosts which can be very helpful. Some paladins put a point or two in blessed life, some don't but aura mastery and SOL take priority.

3. Glyphs. Beacon Glpyh is a waste since the mana cost is so small and you rarely need to refresh it during a fight except for specific circumstances. I personally find the divinity glyph to be a waste as LoH is not the kind of spell you can use every encounter and I don't personally run into mana issues very often. Glyph of seal of insight is a straight up 5% boost to healing and should always be taken in my opinion. I personally find myself changing my glyphs depending on the encounters, but the glyphs you're using are probably the least important IMO.

4. Your offspec is absolutely no use to a raiding guild in its current state. Your mainspec is undergeared for our current progression but you'd do alright in normal mode firelands.

If this wasn't a serious application then I guess I just wasted 5 minutes making this post. Or maybe you can treat it as some free advice. :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: