View previous topic :: View next topic  
SWD Neferure

re: goodbye fare well

good bye its seems certain members do not like me in guild so ive been kicked out all i can sa is if the had a problem with me dont hide behind a guild leader come talk 2 me i find it very immature that you say nothing to me

when u are offered a trial position in a guild this means u get a period of time to prove ure worth against guild members and u failed at this in this guild, doesnt mean ure a bad player or a bad person. if i can give u some advice when going on trial with another guild think 'and this is gonna sound corny i know' dont ask what the guild can do for u ask what u can do for the guild. rmwp wishes u sunny skies and naked women in the future of ure wow carriere
zot
SWD Neferure

i was told one or 2 members had a problem with me i wish them to step forward

You really want to hear it? Firstly how old are you? you act like a child..... Secondly im allergic to Bullshit so me and you dont go well together..... You over talk the raid leader.... You argue with the raid leader..... Your vent playback kills me....... Dont act like a child accept the fact that you will not fit in in this guild but i wish you the best of luck (my list of reasons could be longer but i CBA)

ever hear oh volume adjustments just tune ech players volume

goodbye mate

Hi Nef,
Firstly I'm sorry about the failing of your trial, but I don't think making a post in our forums is going to help anything but will just bring more negativity to the subject.

However, I understand that you are frustrated that you put some work into the guild and have then failed but you must understand that you were a TRIAL member, there was never any guarantee that you would stay.

If you are looking for feedback as to why, one thing that did not help your trial at all was the constant chatter about loot, I know I'm not the only person who found this incredibly irritating during the explination of a boss fight having someone start speaking about a 4 set bonus or the next awesome bit of loot that drops.
But I trust most of this has already been explained to you so I won't blabber on.

Thanks for the effort you put in during your trial and good luck.

Kesur

I will copy something that I posted in regard to your failed trial.

Quote:
My opinion is that it doesn't really feel like he is trying to fit in. At no point has he stopped to get a feel for the guild, at no point did he sit down with mouth shut, eyes and ears open... not even after Alex advised him to lower his profile. He's come in and been his uncensored self from minute one. I'm not suggesting that being himself is necessarily a bad thing, it's just not worked in his favour and has lead to a servere personality clash with several members.

When you approach a large group of people it's extremely important to catch the vibe of the group before you start getting involved with them. This is a guild full of people who have known each other for a long time and sometimes it can be quite cliquey, you can't get into a group like this with brute force you need to ease your way in slowly. You came into the guild and instantly drew a lot of attention to yourself but because you didn't judge the situation your first impression was a bad one. At the end of the day mate you're just not on the same page as the people in this guild and that's one of the most important things to us.

Alexm showed more patience towards you than most members, I don't know the specifics of your discussion but I believe he basically told you to lower your profile within the guild. You failed to do this, in fact you did the complete opposite and only managed to raise it further by arguing with a raid leader in the middle of an encounter. Your biggest problem is you talk yourself into trouble and then try to talk yourself out of it. It doesn't work.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Well at least ths shows me that we got the decision correct,

There are various levels of access to this website based on rank. You Trial Assessment post had over 30 replies I think and contribution from probably 15 members.

People are not hiding behind the GM. Its the way it works here. But your comments here ease my mind as its clear we got it right your childish personal;ity would not have fitted in here.

Alex is a nice guy and sofened the blow for you. The truth if you want it cold and hard is only 2 people put positive remarks about you and both changed there mind. SO do the math yourself.
Kaomiehunt
Trial or Inactive

He was a douche anyway!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: