Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexm
Guildmaster

re: App: erdemin

The application submitted by erdemin is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Laralina

Level:

Class:
Priest

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&cn=Laralina

Do you have dual-spec:
Yes

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Tailoring and Jewelcrafting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Depends on start times, but usually at least 5 days.

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I've been in several smaller less organised guilds that did some small scale raiding but they all disolved eventually. Most raiding I have done has been in PUG's unfortunately, mainly because it's impossible to find a guild on Stormreaver that starts raiding around 20h30 CET.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I took a break from WoW because of the no-guild issue, however it seems some people I know in real life are active raiders in RMWP and they suggested I'd submit an application since my schedule could possibly fit with the guilds schedule.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Some small scale no longer existing guilds, 0 experience larger organised guilds. Every guild I've been in disbanded because of lack of activity... Hmmm, I'm starting to see a pattern here.

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
Mess around with electronics, go outside and try to be social without use of a keyboard and smilies.

Johan Verbelen

Nationality:
Belgian

Aalst

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

Anything else about you that can help support your application:?:
My gear is not optimal and most likely my skils aren't either, but I'm very eager to work on both. I have no problems with constructive criticism and in general I don't suffer from an inflated ego.
Another friend of mine would like to join me if I transfer. Would you consider an application from a Frost/Arcane Mage?

If I am accepted for a trial with RMWP, I agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct:
Yes

re: DECLINED - App: erdemin - by whitemikki

Mmm no gear... no Skill .... guild killer.... heheheh .... but ... I like the application..

You seem like the type of person I will enjoy raiding with.

Who are your real life friends in RMWP btw ... that would be a sure in.

johan, u could really help urself here and ur app, by making vast use of the new cross realm lfg system, u dnt have to know anyone, u can run lots of instances a day, and if u put some effort in, u could be raid worthy in a week, for real

. I like this App. Gear is poor...but we have accepted worse. I would be happy to have someone with this attitude join us.

OFC he will need to put in some hard work but he will find new friends to help in the Pinkies...

I give this a yes Vote. (as long as you answer Bizzmarsk question ofc)
whitemikki
Veteran raider

I was willing to give this App the OK. But as they have not found the time to check up on there App I am going to Fail it.

They can re-apply if they do return eventually,
erdemin
Veteran raider

re: Doh!

Hey guys,

Very sorry for the very late reply. I was under the impression I had e-mail notifications set to "on", but apparently I did not, which partly explains the fail on my part. I hope.

As for references, here are the character names of the people I know irl, but they told me they're not sure I should be mentioning them as far as references go:

* sàbrina
* sabrinà
* spacechick

I'll start pugging on Stormreaver and get some new gear. I'll re-apply when people stop looking funny at me when I join a group. If you notice I can't pull my weight, you can still use me as a doorstop or personal mitten warmer.

Thanks for considering me!
"I'll be back (tm)"
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Re: Doh!

erdemin wrote:
Hey guys,

Very sorry for the very late reply. I was under the impression I had e-mail notifications set to "on", but apparently I did not, which partly explains the fail on my part. I hope.

As for references, here are the character names of the people I know irl, but they told me they're not sure I should be mentioning them as far as references go:

* sàbrina
* sabrinà
* spacechick

I'll start pugging on Stormreaver and get some new gear. I'll re-apply when people stop looking funny at me when I join a group. If you notice I can't pull my weight, you can still use me as a doorstop or personal mitten warmer.

Thanks for considering me!
"I'll be back (tm)"

. I see you got the decline message....I would suggest reapplying now.

Sab and Sab or not very activce Raiders but are welcome Casuals in RMWP. Space is another with great skill I wish we saw more of.

If you want to come and play with your friends its not for us to deny you that. We can accept you application to RMWP on a Casual Basis. (I hope this is ok with the Officers) But you would hae to build you gear outside of progression Raids before we could be Raid Ready and sign for Progresion content.

Its up to you.

Mikki
erdemin
Veteran raider

If the officers agree I'd be happy to join the "Casuals" and work myself up from there! Should I re-submit the application form?
whitemikki
Veteran raider

yes please re-apply and we will see what is said,
Alexm
Guildmaster

An example of one we nearly missed

Oldschool failing, hehe. mad

Tbh, if I read that app now I'd probably have some doubts of how well this person might do and I'm sure you all regret recruiting me by now!

Thanks for letting me join despite the messy application(s)! envy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: