Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gibboltd
Trial or Inactive

re: App: Gibboltd

The application submitted by Gibboltd is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Sabrá

Class:
Mage

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Sabrá/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Arcane, Fire.

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Enchating

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
11 days, 23 hours, 24minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :
5-6

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Not much as of yet but getting there. I've done quite a few lower level raids and join Fall of Deathwing/Wymrest temple every week.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Not really.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
I own 2 shops that recylce clothing for less fortunate countries.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Because I'm a real man.. and I wear pink! Also, I have a RL friend in the guild (Vegeto). I don't like guild hopping, it'd be nice to stay in 1 guild.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Dot com. It's very boring and a lot of lower levels pester all the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew

Nationality:
English

England

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Work/Party

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Well I might not of been on WoW for very long but I'm a quick learner and spending time improving is something is what I do. I don't exactly expect to be able to join raids and such just yet, what with my ilvl at 386.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
andypandy87@live.co.uk

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Gibboltd - by dezot

i cant vote as ive known you for like 20 years xD

Good Luck andy

Gibboltd
Trial or Inactive

Piccalo wrote:
i cant vote as ive known you for like 20 years xD

Good Luck andy

Nooooo! D: Think I'm gonna need your vote Gray! Good luck me.
SSL Rokisha
Officer

Evening there matey! I like the app, you seem like a nice guy! The armoury link is broken i think, but idk, perhaps its just me! ^^
Regardless though, I see no issue with you joining, especially considering you are a RL friend of Graeme!

Even minus the armoury link, you have my YES vote! One more and you'll be accepted! best of luck!

Peace

Craig <3 xxxx

SSL Rokisha wrote:
Evening there matey! I like the app, you seem like a nice guy! The armoury link is broken i think, but idk, perhaps its just me! ^^
Regardless though, I see no issue with you joining, especially considering you are a RL friend of Graeme!

Even minus the armoury link, you have my YES vote! One more and you'll be accepted! best of luck!

Peace

Craig <3 xxxx

Thanks man! :D <3
dezot
Officer

like the apply and rl friend of picc YES vote from me
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum