Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trikydiky

re: App: trikydiky

The application submitted by trikydiky is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
trikydiky

Class:
rogue

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Trikydiky/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
combat/sub

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
LW/ENCH on main got most others on alts

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
4 months

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I spent two years in Loyalty Unity Victory on aggramar with a hunter main...naxx through wrath. Held priority raider rank in 10 progression and 25 man teams. I was hacked and cleaned out twice and it killed my interest in wow....was off for a while then being playing this rogue recently and am really enjoying the melee pewpew...I am always on time prepped and never squeal or shout.Quite happy to work my way back through the ranks and have no issues with rotation

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
friday/sat/sun i work fri/sat and sun is family day

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
many amazing experiences chasing realm first boss kills, we never made one though but were consistently ranked top ten in realm.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I pugged with zotjoenk and some of the other guildies and had a great easy run through with them and enjoyed the atmosphere.
Having now checked the site i see that the guild runs 25 man which i prefer over 10 man. I planned on not being in a guild again as I have never found the same environment as LUV my first hardcore guild, it is however shit in pugland and I miss challenging raiding and am looking for the right fit again

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
LUV was the only serious guild...been in about fifty with the stupid new guild system just for the perks but none that raided properly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iain

Nationality:
south african

south africa

m

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
work, kids and race dirt bikes

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
not really

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
igutteridge@me.com

SSL Rokisha
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: trikydiky - by Alexm

Thank you for your application, it will be considered by officers and members alike.
You will need two officers to vote YES for entry to a trial period or two NO votes to close the application.

Good luck.

Separately, I would like to ask, you talk about LUV fondly as your first 'hardcore' guild, is it hardcore raiding you are looking for?

peace

eya,
was in a raid with tricky and seems a skilled and mature player for sure.
just want to clarify that rmwp is a social raiding guild that aims doing 25 mans during mop. But in no way are we a serieus raiding guild we put havin fun before makin progress . If this is what u are searching for, i so no reason to not give u a trail period. YES vote from me (if given a reply on the app..)
regards zot
Aaron/Skantis/Wugu

seems fine , just to clarify , this is not a raiding guild , we piss around alot in raids and its took me 2 -3 months to adjust from hardcore raiding to social , just a warning, dont exspect it to be of a hardcore raiding standard either , and the players you saw like piccalo zot and chucksargon are some of the best players here (from what iv seen ). Just making you aware.

i dont feel right vouching for the guild as not been here that long myself.

Treat people how u want to be treated and the world would be a better place to live.
Alexm
Guildmaster

if after the comments you have read, you are still keen to join us then im happy to put a YES vote..

Alex

re: Trikydiky

Hi All,
Thanks for the feedback, my hardcore prog raiding days are over, Im just looking for a fun environment that regularily attempts current content.
WOW for me is about enjoying the environment and having fun....not adverse to the odd leroy either :]
Certainly not trying to recreate the progrssion that LUV offered but def looking for the fun factor
Triky
Alexm
Guildmaster

You have been accepted for trial in RMWP please whisper an officer for an invite.

Alex

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum