Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belawin
Trial or Inactive

re: App: Belawin

The application submitted by Belawin is as follows:

Quote:
Level:
88 atm and Leveling

Character name:
Belawin

Class:
Warlock/Dest

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Belawin/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Affliction

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Mining/Jewelcrafting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
Nor logged in atm but aprox 140day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :
3-4 days

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I cant remember them all but,i have mage to kill a few bosses since vanilla.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Friday and saturday usually family evenings but can raid sometimes anyway

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Same as my Bf Ouuz. Lady vasj before nerf and The real bear from timeruns 10men zulaman. This gonna look more and more like ouuz apply but our kids aswell :)

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Ouuz told me that he found you and you seems like a great bunch from what he told me :)

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Me and Ouuz always plays toghter and the guild we are in atm srew us over basicly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Gustavsson

Nationality:
Swedish

Gothenburg

Female

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Family and training

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Ouuz applyed for both of us but i needed to do an own formal apply so here it is. We always plays togheter so if you cant take both none of us cant com due to family and diffrent playtime.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
jessica_gustavsson@yahoo.se

dezot
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Belawin - by Piccalo

YES vote from me aswell
regards
zotjoenk
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Belawin - by Piccalo

Yes from me

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum