Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danbu
Raider

re: App: Danbu

The application submitted by Danbu is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Dessa

Class:
Priest

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Dessa/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Holy

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Engineering & Alchemy

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
254days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
TBC - 3rd boss in MH & 4th boss in BT
WOTLK - Sindragosa 25 HC, a few attempts on LK hc
Cata - Deathwing 25 HC

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Friday & Saturday - I'm sometimes busy with real life activies during the weekends

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
When of the happiest moments and probably most recent one was when Ashes of Al'ar dropped for the 4th time and I won it!

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I'd like to join because you have an epic guild name! Happy Also since my last guild fell apart I don't really have a stabile guild to play with and I hope that RMWP might be able to help with that. Also I wish to come back to raiding.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Reborn (thunderhorn): In the end of the cataclysm the guild master announced that he was going to stop for mists of pandaria, so all the members had to seek out new guilds.

Ambience(thunderhorn): I joined in MoP to hope to start some raiding, but the gm decided to realm change so it ended the plans of getting some raiding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel

Nationality:
Swedish

Sweden

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Studyin' and seein' my friends

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I've been around a long time on this game so I know my way around here and i'm also a quick learner - if there's something I don't know I'll get the hang of it in no time.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
danbu@live.se

SSL Rokisha
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Danbu - by Fizbandimus

Gotta say, I really do love this application!
Very experienced and you seem very upfront and appealing to talk to - which is very valuable considering how tight knit the friendships in this guild are!
Two wee things I just want to clarify/ask you.
Firstly - This is NOT nor will it ever be a "hardcore" raiding guild. We do have a focus on raiding but we have a focus on fun when in those raids over progress. We will however always try to go all the way!
Secondly - I notice that you're on a different server, I am guessing you would be transferring which is a big ask of anyone!
If you understand this and still want your application to be further considered then I am fairly confident that we will offer you a trial place.

You will need 2 YES votes from an officer to gain a trial place in the guild, or two NO votes from an officer to end the application process.

Good luck
peace

Gotta say, I really do love this application!
Very experienced and you seem very upfront and appealing to talk to - which is very valuable considering how tight knit the friendships in this guild are!
Two wee things I just want to clarify/ask you.
Firstly - This is NOT nor will it ever be a "hardcore" raiding guild. We do have a focus on raiding but we have a focus on fun when in those raids over progress. We will however always try to go all the way!
Secondly - I notice that you're on a different server, I am guessing you would be transferring which is a big ask of anyone!
If you understand this and still want your application to be further considered then I am fairly confident that we will offer you a trial place.

You will need 2 YES votes from an officer to gain a trial place in the guild, or two NO votes from an officer to end the application process.

Good luck
peace

I do not mind at all if the guild is hardcore or not, I'm looking for a stable guild that I'll be able to play with. Happy

About being on thunderhorn, at the moment it's really hard to find a good guiild there. Alot of guilds that been along for quite some time started to disband & the decent ones that are still around ain't really inviting people. So made a decision to try out my luck on silvermoon.
Clurie
Officer

Maybe I'm just tired but I can't find your mainspec in the app; just going to assume from your gear that you are Shadow. In which case, it's a good app, and I will say yes.

One thing you might want to be aware of is that Silvermoon is a very high population server, and we only recently stopped seeing queue times in the evenings. Of course, that is more likely to keep getting better than worse since the vast majority of WoW players only level to max and stop playing, but still, that is how high population the server is.

I might be as tired as you when I wrote it Happy But my main spec is indeed shadow.

The queue doesn't matter, it's better than playin on a dead realm like my current one.
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Quite like this application, and we have very few shadow priests atm, but more importantly you seem and good peep. I'll echo Roki's point that this is a casual raiding guild, laughs and sillyness is more important than killing and loot - but they can be fun 2 ofc tongue out

So, if you are willing to go as far as realm change, and understand the guild ethos, then....

Yes vote from me, welcome to RMWP

Vix
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum