View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tha-Taker

re: Update on MoP Raiding!!!

Ok all as the title says...

Were a bit over 1 month into MoP and i think aswel as the officers that we should work our ways to get 25 man raids going.

Obviously ppl are still lvling or still gearing up to feel whenever theyre ready but this post just mearly a heads up that were getting our ways to get 25 man runs up as soon as we have enough ppl ready & signed for it.

In the mean time ppl that are ready will do some progression / gearup in 10mans untill we have the numbers we need!

Quick reminder to everyone , Code of Conduct PVE has some slight updates with red font in it for certain changes or highlights that have occured in this expansion. Do check it up when u have time, If u have any questions feel free to make a post on the forum and the officerteam are ready to help you out!

On another note New poll has been added to make a clear overview on how many active ppl are available to raid as much as they can on our Progression raids! DO VOTE PLS as it would help us tremendously!
Per usual Weds, Thurs & Sunday's Go to rapid raid to sign up for the coming 2 Raidweeks.

Recruitment has been on aswel taking step by step to fill in our rankings! Say hi to our newbloods & show em a good time.

On ending note were all here to have a good time after our work/school hours & at the end of the day relaxed fun is what we aim for show decency & respect and get ready for raiding!

-Taker

PS: as every front page post MUST have a picture, ill put one up of mikki trying to beat the dps meters! :P
Forum Image

Zonthor having fun on top of the meters 24/7
Forum Image

And myself angry at someone that stood in the fire ;)
Forum Image
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Update on MoP Raiding!!!

I have been LMAO at this post since I saw it. Classic stuff taker and reminds me of the great Bizzmarks work.

The best bit about it is how bloody accurate it is!

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: