Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
globban
Raider

re: APPROVED - App: globban

The application submitted by globban is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Korgi

Class:
Warrior

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Korgi/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Protection

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
No

Professions::
Jewelcrafting and Mining

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Back in wotlk, I was in a guild with nearly 10 IRL players. That we did ICC with. We only got to Lich King normal and then some of my IRLS quited playing since it was in the end of wotlk. And then we disbaned the guild. We used mumble as communication with the whole guild. This wasn't on my warrior tho, re-rolled in cata.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Wednesdays and weekends. Wednesdays I have training(floorball) coming home around 22 CET and on weekends I have some other real-life activities.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
That I did all instances/raid before they got revamped. Like Za/Zg/Ony etc.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
The server that I play on now (Thunderhorn) is on the brink of falling apart, people leaving etc. And I want to join you guys since some of my friends have joined you. Khira/Dessa/Iriv.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Same as above with the irl guild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomas

Nationality:
Swedish

Sweden

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Floorball, soccer, studying

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I have playing WoW in general since the begining of tbc and haven't quited since, few short breaks tho.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
globban999@live.com

whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: APPROVED - APPROVED - App: globban - by Tha-Taker

Hi Mate.
THanks for your application.

I am not sure of our need for Prot Warrior or Tanks at all. I have no idea of the encounters on 25 man and if they are finally pushing them back towards 3/4 tanks needed.

Infact this is the most pointless reply you could have got I just wanted you to know your App will be looked at very shortly by the officers and replying to this message to show them you are monitoring its progress will go along way.

As Prot you are not very experienced and I have to say we have always been blessed with amazing gifted and very experienced Tanks but we always aim to please.

But how do you feel about DPS? Will you DPS when required and act as a third or support tank for extra encounters?

Thanks for your time.
Mikki.

WTF is Floorball?
Danbu
Raider

He's applying as a DPS, something got wrong somewhere and he just listed Prot which is his OS

Anyway a really nice guy and an IRL friend of mine.

GL with app Happy
globban
Raider

Yes as Danbu is saying Im applying as dps, thought "
If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Protection "
Only was for dual-spec.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

oooo i see. He is listing his second spec.

He has IRL friend in guild.

This will be approved even if he hasnt already been invited in game. In cases like this the app is more of a procedure to follow. IRL friend and family never really get declined.

Good to see the new server is finially bringing in player to support RMWPs core of players.
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Friend of some1 ingame, able 2 put up with mikki's shit well, dpser, looks fine for me if your in for plenty of RMWP fun and good times

Yes vote from me, u need 2 yes or no votes

Vix
SSL Rokisha
Officer

Nice app and an irl friend.

Yes from me also
An officer will invite you in game. Just give them a whisper!

please do clarify for us though, what is floor ball exactly!? ^^

peace,
Craig

Think of hockey, but without the ice and skates ^^ And I will migg to silvermoon in the weekend FYI Happy
SSL Rokisha
Officer

nice ^^

Ahh, okay, I actually used to play a similar game called Shinty Happy

MIKKI we need tanks badly!! only have one main tank atm :'(
regards
zot
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum