Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pureownagenl

re: App: Pureownagenl

The application submitted by Pureownagenl is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
PureOwnageNL

Class:
Shaman

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Pureownagenl/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Restoration

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Tailoring, Engineering

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
2 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I started exactly when Cata started. During 4.0 all the way through now. I talked with Taken already for a while with Taken on skype and I'm always happy to talk about more if you guys want. But I filled out such long applications in the past I'm kinda taking this easy since Taken already knows everything and I am always willing to tell more into detail.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
I can make every it day

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
I have nothing particularly I'm too proud of ingame, after all I've been raiding for only 2 years although learned very fast. In real life I'm really happy with my tennis and basketbal performance.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Both guilds disbanded. Both were semi-hardcore raiding guilds with very high expectations. Now those disbanded I am kinda wanting to take it easy, with that being said I still don't enjoy wow if i dont do very competive. I will always make sure I know how to play my class at maximum, rotation and gear wise.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Synergy and Seize the Night. Both disbanded. Also both were semi-hardcore guilds with very high expectations. Now they disbanded I'm gonna take it a bit more relaxed instead of the super hardcore attitude. Of course I will always strive to do the best dps I can possibly do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick

Nationality:
Dutch

Netherlands

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I like to play basketbal and tennis alot, and hanging out with my girlfriend, and of course I"m busy with school.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Well I'm really sorry for this short application, in the past I wrote like 2 page applications for casual guilds, but its a game not a job, so I talked with taken on Skype so I'm keeping this a little bit short. Thx for reading and hope to hear from you guys.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
rick_zuurhout12@live.nl

Tha-Taker

re: APPROVED - App: Pureownagenl - by Tha-Taker

Vouch for this guy friendly & good personality, very nice mindset & mentality Happy had a skype intervieuw with him & his friend . giving him trial status when an officer gives another yes vote
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Pureownagenl - by Tha-Taker

Taker filled in the details YES from me

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum