Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plonkeror
Trial or Inactive

re: App: Plonkeror

The application submitted by Plonkeror is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Elplonk

Class:
Deathknight

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Elplonk/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Frost, Blood

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Engineering, Mining.

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
15 days, 13 hours, 16 minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :
Any and all.

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Vanilla: MC, BWL, AQ20/40
TBC: Kara, SSC, TK, BT
WotLK: Naxx, Ulduar, ICC (except LK)
Cata: Tier 11. (Missed most of Cata sadly due to moving in with my partner and dabbling with that whole "real life" nonsense)
MoP: Nothing outside of LFR sadly.

All raids listed cleared whilst current content unless otherwise stated and on a variety of classes / roles. I mained Prot Warrior / Rogue in Vanilla, Resto Shaman / Druid in TBC, Everything pretty much in Wotlk and Cata.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
No

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
I managed to train my kitten into pawing my face when he wants a fuss. While cute, it's ultimatly annoying and i'm left wondering if the time spent could of been better spent elsewhere. In WoW, besides the vanity things like completing Thunderfury and Hand of Sulfuras in Vanilla, i've been a part of some fantastic guilds and had a blast raid leading over the years. Sadly most of my friends have left for better pastures and i'm left here on my own to grind out my days.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
This game really sucks to play solo, i'm the last remaining survivor out of my group of friends that once played this game. I would love to start raiding again and give this game a new meaning and purpose. The thing i miss the most though is the social aspect of a friendly guild. More and more recently i feel this game is becoming less social, less personal. I want to make some more friends to enjoy this game with.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
I'm currently sitting in a guild i purchased for myself and my friends awhile back and often find myself the only person having logged on for weeks or months at an end. I'm only really in it right now to make use of the perks until i join a real guild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross

Nationality:
English

UK

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I play other games such as LoL, DayZ (love it), TF2 and the like. Recently picked up Borderlands 2 and am having a blast.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I've been playing this game since before it's EU inception, starting in the US shortly after release. I've played this game at all levels and in most avenues. Reaching rank 14 once and rank 13 twice with characters in vanilla. Raided hardcore and casually. I have lead amazing raids and been a part of fantastic kills and attempts down the years. I've made some great friends and even met my current partner of 6 years in an instance, it was love at first wipe. I'm friendly, helpful and utterly addicted to this game. All i'm looking for is a guild i can devote myself to and call a home.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
plonkeror@gmail.com

re: APPROVED - App: Plonkeror - by Spoldoon

Hi there Ross and thank you for your application. Wow, it really looks like you've experienced pretty much everything this game has to offer and your raid experience also seems quite impressive. Happy I like that you're looking for a social aspect as well as raiding, personally I think both elements go hand in hand and really complement each other and I hope we can offer you that environment. I noticed you said you met your partner while playing WoW, would they be interested in joining the guild? We strongly encourage our members to bring friends and family along for the ride and we've had several couples playing in the guild over the years.

At the moment I must confess that the guild is rather quiet. Many of our raiders are currently inactive for a variety of reasons which means we are temporarily downsized to 10 man raiding, we are currently taking this opportunity to try to gear up new/returning members and to gain raid experienced for people who have none, or who are trying out different roles. Basically progress has taken a back-seat while we wait for the release of 5.2 and new content however we are still trying our best to accomodate the players who remain active. With this in mind if you're still interested in joining then I would be happy to vote YES to a trial with our guild.
Plonkeror
Trial or Inactive

Hey there, thanks for the reply. I fully understand the lull guilds can experience between patches, especially now the game is getting a little long in the tooth. Truth be told, a slight inactivity suits me better, as i was rather worried of being thrown in the deep end, having not raided outside of LFR for quite some time.

My partner is currently embroiled in her degree thingy and as such she couldn't devote any time to raiding for now. However, i'm sure she'd love to join as a social if at all possible. I'll nudge her into applying first chance she gets.

As the guild's currently going through a phase of consolodation and rebuilding, has this in anyway changed the classes you're currently looking to recruit? If so and if at all possible, (i hope this doesn't paint me in too much of a negative light), i'd like to ammend my application as a Frost DK to a Windwalker Monk. I missed it being listed in your required classes before making my application. Not to worry if not.

Apologies for the double post, but being a huge numpty i forgot the monks armory link and i couldn't find an edit button.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Venefica/advanced

hey mate,
atm we need both frost dk's and dps monk's so both specs are welcome.
im liking the apply YES vote from me ( u need a second yes vote from an officer to start ure trail) gl
regards zot
Spoldoon
Officer

As Zot has stated, either of your toons would be welcome. Shame to hear your partner won't be able to raid with us but she's more than welcome to join as a social member and if/when her situation changes and she has a little free time to raid we should be able to accomodate.

I'll make my YES vote official and offer you a trial with the guild. Whisper an officer in game to receive your invite.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum