View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: Where is everyone

I have Sargon on RealID already talked to him he would move over without a doubt and already word on to Zot.

Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Yea, questioning if I should transfer the monk back, don't think my hunter does great healing, I just don't want to get depended upon really as a peep that's always about atm. Anyways, i'll give it some thought, but its sounding promising to potentially have pinky raids every now and then again;D

I may try and log in this week before I head home at the weekend, but not sure how the farms internet will take it, ;p If I do transfer a toon, it will be in a week.

/spank u all laterz
Vix
dezot
Officer

im about to transfer over let me know if u want me to bring anything will probably do the transaction by wednesday
greetings ZOT
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Zot my DK is GM in the SM guild I can pass you some of the gold from the gbank for you to bring over and ill see what else there is

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Spend 100k of the GB money on Mats to bring.

SSL is a ripoff Happy

Mikki
dezot
Officer

just a quick question..
why are we moving back to ssl while we have rwmp 25 on silvermoon?
only disadvantage i expierience is that u might get login que's on silvermoon but that's it. I'm abit worried that we will end up with the same probs on ssl and not being able to find recruits and such..
just a thought
regards zot
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

well I think we are running before we walk here.
I think you will recruit in ssl at the moment peeps have nothing to do and I believe it is merging in the near future.
We are well known on ssl as a good guild I think on sm we were average so peeps wanted more.
Also if you look at sm compared to ssl lag issues waiting time to log in I was 1034 in aQ on sm I lost interest .
SM for this guild is dead so why not bring the gold and mats to ssl where there are 5to 6 members playing every night to sm being none.
I really don't think you will see 25 man raids in this guild 10 maybe although I don't care for them much, its winter soon so a bit of fun to begin with I think.
I just got a druid to 90 on ssl I will not be wasting money transferring my mage not yet anyway.
fuck ive never wrote so much. Happy

I think Zot was refering ot 25 as in the guild level.

SSL RMWP is 25 as well. Tilt and Tim have been working hard Happy

SSL will merge with 4 other RP/PVP guilds and we are more likely to recruit people of a similar personality. All of us are originally SSL.

I cant see us raiding in the near future tbh. atm I am just happy and having fun playing with friends again.

RMWP still have many legacy players who still log in and are more likely to join us on SSL.

And finally I just didnt like Silvermoon. Very busy and it didnt solve our player shortage, in the end it was a catalyst for many to quit.

But in truth if the server merge wasnt going to happen I wouldnt have gone to SSL. Because essentially it is dead. But that does mean the raiders who did remain will be easy to find....maybe.
dezot
Officer

jes zorlon u make a good point there lag and que'in issues are a drag.
mikki with flex raid now we could be raiding in the near future easely i think rmwp and flex raiding will fit good together, i'm however gonna wait untill server have merged it would be a waste of money if i transfer now, killing world bosses etc is and advantage on a crowded server like sm there being killed on respawn evry time so for the moment im going to stay on sm untill we start to have a playerbase on ssl.
regards zot
Alexm
Guildmaster

Hi Mikki congratulations on getting married :) you sure the misses will let you play wow full time? I would ask !! ............P

regards

Alex

dacce
Officer

Hiya Guys and Girls

you got fucking married ????? that deserves a good T-BAGGING ;-p

congrats Mikki :)

Sorry to see things have gone quiet guys, I used to keep checking on the website but for some reason WoW's not doing it for me at the mo, in fact I'm jumping between games, playing Company of Heroes 2 a bit and giving EVE another try, looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online I think but that looks like its a next year release

I might try and pop on over Xmas if I can

got to admit I do miss the good old days on SSL, all those wipes and T-bags ;-p

Deeth

(I'm still the one True Lord )

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Creak, groan, twang !!!! Sound of rusty Pali armour .....

Bloody hell - hard to believe you nuts are still around.  Kinda nice though. -Even though I no longer play at all,  I often reminisce and think about all of the wonderful people who I had the privileged to share many, many hours of raiding with.

Do miss you guys.  Had hoped that RMWP had grown from strength to strength after the Silvermoon move but it appears that was not the case.

My nephews and my son often log on and play our characters but we simply do not have the time any more. 

Lyera's photography business has really grown and I have become a bit obsessive about long distance triathlons ..... 

Brilliant to hear about the marriage Miki !! COngrats ! I hope that you have many happy years - they tend to ignore you once you get married so you should have more time to play now..... expectations are lower :)

Just great to see all of you tinkering around .... 

Got to go but will keep an eye out the forum every now and then.

Cheers

Bizz

If people need shit from me add me facebook: https://www.facebook.com/davy.verachtert

Greetings from the Middle East.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alexm
Guildmaster

Good news I AM COMING BACK.....for a while anyways going to level a few characters and act like a new noob for a while till I figure out what's what, it is a good investment of my time plus whilst levelling I can gank...haha its good to be free....

The hell if I can remember the bloody buttons to press....that said I am paid up and will over the course find out whos in charge and sort out the guild bank lol as if.....:) no seriously I will take my time to get to grips with changes give me a shout if you see me online...

alex

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

ive not been very active for a while girlfriends taking lots of my free time and my laptop is broken but i will be online when i can

Graeme

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: