View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

re: Alive

Is anybody still alive out there

Kills my soul man. I miss all of you bastards.

Im still playing on Silvermoon, I joined a small little family guild. Add me on Drakann or Muggles and we can hit a few LFRs for old time sakes.

Hopefully atleast ONE of the officers or GMs will come back so we can start playing again and recruiting new raiders. This is a rad guild, with an awesome history, would be a shame to bin it.

Patch 5.4 looks sick.

erdemin
Veteran raider

Been stalking around myself, kinda feel a little WoW itch lately. Not sure if it's nostalgia or real interest in picking up the game again though.

re: alive

Ive been thinking of it to for the cold winter nights wonder how many others will envy

Came to check if there was any life, or at least any new forum posts, haha. :D

I'm afraid I've defaulted to the dark side on Argent Dawn. (Mostly, not fully though. Daelroth still lives on Silvermoon. :D )
Came onto the website to leave my RealID in case anyone wanted it, Cigglesworth#2720.

Give it a month or so, wait until winter REALLY sets in... :P

Sup people. Good to see so long after the guild died people still pop and think of it....

I will be back very soon. Client download started.

I will get a Ventrilo account up and running for chat while we play and see if we can gather some pinkies up!>

Ill be honest ill probably head to SSL.....its home.

Mikki
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

Let me no mikki im of the same thinking don't like this silvermoon

People Your GM is here mikki read your ingame mail i miss all you guys ive done alot of guild hoping lately and not raided because of computer probems but im back with a new computer and hopefully we can get a fun 10 man team back into business

huntersargon
Veteran raider

you slackers finally back !
long time guys no see Happy
i busy working for my business i play wow weekdays except wed
let me know if something forming again Happy
ScottOOO
Dedicated Raider

Hai guiz!

I see people are Lurking....I am glad you people are. RMWP meant allot to me over the years and I was lurking while it was failing but 2013 was about prioritizing my wedding and such.

I helped build the guild and it hurt a little but hey. It wasn't me not playing that caused it to go the fact it Taker had been the glue of RMWP for ages. Yes he had a sabbatical in 2012 for a while but we had Zonthor, Curio and Vix who could all step in and lead the true glue.....raiding with friends.

When I left for a while. Taker, Curio and the Whore all went. Iehi and Wings (more of the glue) both scaling back there play allot of the core was away at the same time with no return time. It looks like many may have quit altogether.

TAKER, CURIO and WHORE! If you read this contact me using my personal mail address I have sent you. May not play together but I miss you guys and would like to oppotunity to insult you as much as possible!!! And BTW has anyone noticed how much Taker looks like Naymar? Seriously!!!!! [FUCK WHERE IS THE DAM PICTURE OF HIM!!!!]

With so much of the core gone the remaining core did there best but with to many people in a raid "coming along for the ride" its impossible to raid with any quality.

The truth is my returning make little difference. I will Raid. But only every twice a week Happy but we have so little core. 10 man is the best we could muster. Tilt and Tim and still on SSL and playing. Been online most of the time I have been.

But for an active 10 man raid team of 4 nights a week we will need 16-18 active players and that wont happen overnight. And in truth you know I hate 10 man.

I am here and I am going to give it a go. It will take me 1-2 weeks to egt up to speed. I will play with Whitemikki.

Will RMWP raid again? I dont know. They will if I have anythign to do with it.....But if RMWP dont raid I wont. I dont like new people Happy

Missing you all. Lonely on SSL Happy Ill get the Website bought up to date and clear the tumbleweeds out once I have accress. Ill sort a vent server so even if you are not on SSL we can talk.

Love you all.....
Your God.
Mikki

PS SSL will merge soon with 4 other RP/PVP realms. So hopefully it will be the star of the rebirth of SSL

PPS I Miss takers Penis.

PPPS WTF is Barry White. I MISS YOU??!!

PPPPS Man I need a shit.

PPPPPS...that was a nice shit!!!!!

PPPPPPS...Love you guys.
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

re: : Alive

Im here bitch im on ssl playing a druid, lupas havent a fucking clue what im doing but im at level 86 so im killing things.Cant see me raiding like before but i do miss everyone the banter and all.Mikki if you get a vent channel will be on fri night in fact ALL OF US GET ON IF POSS TO HAVE A CHAT LETS TRY AND GET SOME OLD PEEPS TOGETHER FUCK SILVERMOON ITS NOT FOR ME.

According to MMO Champion Scarshield Legion is getting connected with Sporaggar

Picc

Iehi
Veteran raider

Don't have time to play right now but thinking ill move all my chars to SSL come next x-pac.

Hope I will see some of you old farts there :)

Zonthor
Vice Guildmaster

Hello everyone, nice to see some people are still around.

I wanna start by saying that im sorry for just dissapearing from WoW and from the forums and it sucks to see the Guild has fallen down.
Been dealing with some Health issues and been quite depressed for a while so just havnt been up for doing much at all lately.

Really miss playing with you all, and lately ive even missed playing wow abit. Been considering to maybe come back in a very casual way to just spend some time in the universe, see you all, and check out the latest content.
With the new Expansion being announced i Think i will come back at some Point atleast to check what thats about.

Seems like people are moving back to SSL and i wouldnt mind doin that either i guess, but will c what happens when i eventually log on, which might be very soon if i feel like playing some day.

Hope your all doing well and ill see you sometime soon i Think.

/Whore

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: