View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clurie
Officer

re: Preparing for Warlords of Draenor

We might not be actively raiding anymore, but bits and pieces of the RMWP community are still in touch. Some in new guilds, still playing, others sad to log on and find the guild empty. I know that I play WoW more for this guild than for the game, and I'm sure it's the same for a lot of you.

I logged on to WoW again, longing for a Pink raid atmosphere. I've played a little with Porro, Piccalo, Chucksargon and Formz and heard of others still touching the game from time to time. I hope to see more of you again. 

I would like us to form connections that won't break depending on whether a game can be a priority in our lives. The forum could be a platform for us across many games. Skype is useful as well (you are free to add me, "simonakacurio" on Skype).

WoW might turn out to be ending its era in the future, but I see no reason for RMWP to end regardless of WoW.

If anyone would like to play together, let's join up and see what we can do. SSL or Silvermoon, cross-server play means we can get together. If it turns out we gather up a 10 man, and we want to reform the ingame guild, then great; we can do a bit of a reboot at Warlords of Draenor like we always did with expansions. If not, maybe some day a new game comes along as a contender on the MMO market (a few have been good, but WoW is still a step ahead) and we might form a RMWP in there.

If anyone is sick of the game but still miss the Pinkie people, I think you should feel free to present any other games you are interested in on the forum; others might find the same interest. We used to do it a bit, but right now it's more important than ever.

Hope to see most of you soon, at least in text. But I'm really enjoying having a look at the content I missed ingame too, so maybe others will as well.

Take care all exemplars of pink,

Eridea

Hi Eridea nice to hear from you and really glad your still playing with some of the pinkies, personally I would love to raid again but I will have to wait and see what, when the expansion is like.

Till then have fun

Alex

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Hey Eridea I miss the raiding atmosphere in RMWP would love to rebuild that but its has been playing with you again and hanging out on skype need to do more of it.

P.S. Anyone  with a PS4 add me Greguseless maybe we can play together

Piccale/Graeme

Alexm
Guildmaster

Meh 1hr wait to log into wow....:(

Jump to: