Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huntrea

re: hello from Ymi

Hello peeps its me Huntrea or Ymi :).From very long time I stopped playing wow like in 2013. I just want to say hello and i miss you folks!!!! i still remember we had really really good times :) Maybe i will return soon to play but im not gonna be a hardcore player :) just for fin and spend some good time with you if you are still playing. I want to wish you happy holidays and happy new year. Especially to Bizzmark, Alex, Piccalo, MIKIIIII btw gz about your wedding!!! Lehi, My dream love with the awesomeness and sexy voice Blackwings <3, Braelen, Budslayer, Cancklebitter, Vixon, mr.Flintboy!, Lyera, mr. Ooo, the smelly sock Taker :) ZORLOOON! and many many many more. Huge respect guys! Some things about me im a Tattoo artist now making some art on the people skin:) its fun and i have really good time. Also playing basketball in amateur league stuff like that :) Hope to read this massage cus i cant make a topic for some reason. I wish you all the best and i hope to see you soon some of you.

With love Ymi - Plamen the Comonist :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum