Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreenUndo

re: App: Hesrod

The application submitted by Hesrod is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Hesrod

Level:

Class:
Mage

Spec (Add Armory Link Please):
Hybrid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I Would Like To Get Raiding Exp And New Friends And Get My Gear To The Best I Can

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

How many days a week can you raid?:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
Assualt And Recon Corps - They Kicked Me For No Reason

Andraste Cadifors - They Rarly Can get A Raid Going All We DiD was Kara Front Every Wed

Are you a nutcase?:
no

Do you like pizza?:
yes

Do you like chinese food?:
not realy

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
CoD4, Cs, Css, Cz, DoD, DoDs, Football, Etc

Neil O'connor

Nationality:
Irish

Hesrod

re: Spec

My Spec Numbers Are 3/47/11 sorry about that
dacce
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Hesrod - by kotha

i'm ok with him, he whispered me and said that he couldn't link his armoury, kept coming up with an error
Freyathre
Officer

I'm not that good on mages but isn't his spell dmg a little low?
I have a little hard time figuring out what he can contribute with that our mages in the guild can not do but as I said, I'm not that good on mages.

I rather pass on yes or no on this but I'm leaning a little at no.
silvey

honestley freya whats up whit spelldamage gear can be worked on.
i say give him the trial if hes an ok nice gracy guy he's in.
if he has the wrong rmwp attitude he's out.
where still short on the numbers so i say just give him an try and see what he's like in the trial aint that what the trial period is all about?

I have to admin to being split here. Yes there is some nice gear. But it all seens a little Lazy to me.

Missing Important Enchants, inscriptions and such on, Head, Shoulders, Wrists, Hands and Weapon worth an extra 130+ bonus damage. That would take you from 650 (ish) to 780 (ish) and would be a good start. I can see you have a couple of PvP pieces but they can be replaced. Also at the stage you are at you should stack...Hit>Spellpower>Crit so your trinkets i would swap for spellpower versions.

To Raid mate you need to do the best you can to make your character perform in Raid situations, Saldy 35 hit isnt going to do that. You are going to miss with over 10% of you spells. Also why have oyu taken arcane focus over subtlety? That is just crazyness.

To be accepted you will need to do the following....IMO.
1) Re-Spec Arcane for all raids this will greatrly increase you output AND give an extra 10% chance to hit.
2) Buy the Sha'tar Head inscription (99G), The Aldor Shoulder Inscription honoured version(2 x Fel Armorments)
3) Accept you need to work on you gear a little before you can progress beyond Kara. We as a guild are willing to help.

TBH with a few tweaks, Enchants, a few full Kara runs i can see you being ready to Raid T5 and ZA inside a few weeks.

As long as these few requests are ok with you, I am willing to accept you to the guild.
Regards

Whitemikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: