Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreenUndo

re: App: zandread

The application submitted by zandread is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
zandread

Level:

Class:
warrior

Spec (Add Armory Link Please):
arms/fury but i chance spec alot to prot 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
i want to join RMWP because most mebers i have seen form this guild are great chaps/ladys
also i do injoy raids and i wish to get my chartor as best as i can
plus atmo i am working verry hard in getting honor amor but i will make time for raids as they are more important or make time to help other guildys.
Aslo you may have notest my spelling is not great :D
that is because i have deslecior a spelling and reading disorder

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

How many days a week can you raid?:
most

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
order of the phinox i was in this guild when i was a lower leavle but i did not stay because the did not ever help me and nothign ever happand.

Are you a nutcase?:
sorta :D

Do you like pizza?:
yes

Do you like chinese food?:
kinda

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
play sports or i am out performing breackdance/drama

zach

Nationality:
england/devon

whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: DECLINED - App: zandread - by whitemikki

You are level 67, why on you app do you say 70??. And as such will not be ready to Raid until you have done some intensive work on Heroics. Then some intensive Kara work.

We are a Raiding guild mate. And as such we expect our members to be ready to Raid.

I ma not sure if we are accepting Casuals atm. But i will leave a decision down to another Officer. You will have to accept you cannot even Raid Kara with us atm and will take alot of time for you to prepar yourself for Kara and Beyond.

Regards

Mikki
Freyathre
Officer

You're wrong, Mikki. He is lvl 70 according to Armory but his gear is 50/50 blues and greens with an epic pvp sword

MAYBE he can join Kara as DPS warrior but I would prefer a better geared recruit so no thx from me.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

ok, no idea but it still tells me he is 67?? O well you are 70...sry about that.

Sadly we have no places for Prot Warriors ATM as we carry a strong unit of these and we have no spaces in our Melee team atm.

We will keep your name on file and if a space clears will see how you have progressed. Sry about that my friend but at the moment we wil have to Decline you application

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: