Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreenUndo

re: App: Nomadtr

The application submitted by Nomadtr is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Astrom

Level:

Class:
Druid

Spec (Add Armory Link Please):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Astrom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
ı want to raid. I want to be with friends in a fiendly game.

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
No

How many days a week can you raid?:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
I was in Orphans but they dont raid . Then i joined Mark of Wrath but they dont raid yet. I worked hard to level so ı want to raid and have a good time

Are you a nutcase?:
no

Do you like pizza?:
yes

Do you like chinese food?:
no

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
i study watch tv etc.

Alphan

Nationality:
Turkish

GreenUndo

re: DECLINED - App: Nomadtr - by kotha

To be honest I think we have plenty of tanks atm and your gear is still very much green.

Nothing personal but I'd advise against it.
Cher

looking at the gear and enchants, he appears to be feral dps instead of tank. as his choice of gems. and gera make tanking impossible for him .

We have more druids then any other class now as well.
Nomadtr

Mates ;

I want to ask something. If i cant go in this guild how can i take good gear for helping u. I like feral tank and dps if u want i can be a healer but first of all i need your votes to get in . ty .

Cher wrote:
looking at the gear and enchants, he appears to be feral dps instead of tank. as his choice of gems. and gera make tanking impossible for him .

We have more druids then any other class now as well.

Just saw he was Feral and he had alot of greens tbh... anyway, he doesn't want to respecc (according to the app) and he can't raid straight off. The latter doesnt have to be a problem but we have, like you said, plenty of druids already.
Freyathre
Officer

Nomadtr wrote:
Mates ;

I want to ask something. If i cant go in this guild how can i take good gear for helping u. I like feral tank and dps if u want i can be a healer but first of all i need your votes to get in . ty .

What you can do is finding a guild on your level, play instances and PvP a lot to get gear that way. Then in the future you're welcome to reapply but right now we have good guys on your spot so I have to vote no.

Take care and maybe we see eachother in the future.
Cher

The clear upgrades I can see would be to get the clefthoof set, and socket it with +stamina +defense gems... or +stamina+resiliance gems if your desperate.

Work on your Cenarion Expedition rep and get an earthwarden (best tanking weapon till SSC) and also get the +defense +stamina neckpiece they have from there.

Theres a few quests in Shadow moon valley that each give good bits of gear, the ash covered boots being one that springs to mind.

After all that your tanking gear would be acceptable to offtank karazhan, and you'd probably have a stronger application, as for the moment, if we took you along it would be a dead space.

Pm me in game if you want to know any more about easily obtainable gear upgrades.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

TBH Cherme. Even with the bits you mention i think we will struggle to accept this App. We are just to strong int he Tank department ATM.

I would suggest going Tree and building 1200-1300 bonus from Heroics and Re-Applying.

You have been Declined mate but it happens. Work on your gear and we will re assess you app if you choose to apply again.

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: