Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goony

re: APPROVED - Talrok

Right time for my real appilication to the guild (my other app was a excited/ red bull induced shamble) Enjoy

Name of character: Talrok
Race: Dranaei
Class: Hunter
Level: 70

Played Time: 2 years
Professions: Mining(375) Engineering (352)
Attunements: Onyxia
Talent Build: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Talrok

IRL information I am a super hero/ store clerk in my spare time I enjoy fixing pc's being shirtless and laughin lots

Nationality: English

Why do you want to join RMWP: I went to kara for the first time yesterday and it was amazing :P i loved it and i really would enjoy going again. PLus all our members are leaving to join you :P
Previous guild(s), and why did you leave: Rough justice at the mo it was my first ever guild and i loved it.
Anything else?
erm don't eat yellow snow :P
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

As I said in my previous reply to this guys application, I'll accept this guy!

GreenUndo

Nothing personal but his gear is mostly blue. 1.3k RAP hit not capped.

So I guess you must be a hell of a player that Raia recomments him. He will need to be geared up tho before he's ready to raid at our level.

Talrok, why this hybrid spec? Purely for trying to buff party/raid?
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

TBH Undo, I never check gear on people I like!

I don't care about the color of their gear, or their spec, as all that can easily be changed!

The reason why I recommend this guy, is because he is a nice guy! Easy as that!

Bulvvark
Veteran raider

I guess he won't be ready to hit places like TK and SSC with us when we're farming them, but he could benefit nicely from the odd kara/gruul trips we do. I know I was leading the one last night for the first time ever, and it was a bit of a shambles, I would be glad to help Goony here with getting him some nice kara/badge lewt.

He's a RL friend o mine, and also friends with feebee and carnby, and although he's new to the raid scene he does know his huntin skillz :D
Goony

The reason i am hybrid is because i used to be a survivalist and found
that while my traps were amazing and i could chain traps lots but my dps wasnt to good. so i thought i wanna be able to do dps but i also like my traps so i thought and respecced a few times to achieve the best sort of dps/ kiter/ cc spec i could and this is the best cross spec. i have 252 dps and can chain trap upto 7 times. so thats pretty much why i have chosen this spec and the reason i am so oddly geared is that i got to seventy went to instances didn't get much gear and decided that i need to go heroics to get good pve gear but because i had not so good gear i couldnt so i went for some pvp gear to get some epics to be able to get into some heroics hope i answered some questions :P
cheers goony
GreenUndo

Thought as much Happy Never seen this spec so I'm curious as to how it works out in raids.

From what I can see tho, acceptance shouldn't be a problem... you need 2 officers to OK you (you got one already with Raia) before you can join but knowing 3 other members will almost definatly get you in Happy

Like I said, I'm curious to see this spec in action and yes, we can gear him up. As long as he understands that TK/SSC is still a bit further then his current gear allows. (can be worked out pretty quickly tho)

I'd say Trial him twisted
Goony

As well this spec is diverse for what it is. It helps me do a decent amount of damage, a fairly decent crit chance and allows me to still be good at cc. I have respecced so many times (ask carnby or kaergan or feebee) and i think i have at last found a spec i can stick with :P. nice in both pve and pvp so i am fairly happy with it. I hope that i can get some nice gear from kara so i can join in the big boy/girl raids :P hehe
dacce
Officer

ok from me, give one of the officers a shout in game
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: