View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreenUndo

re: Signup for Raids!

Guys, we need more people to sign up! We've got plenty of people willing to come when asked, so don't be passive and wait for an invitation but be pro active and sign up

It's makes things easier on the officers and raid leaders as they can easily see who's comming and who's not. That means they can form the groups before they actually start the invites and the raid can start in time as well. That way we'll all get more time to raid and thus have more fun twisted

Thanks!
Goony

Hey i have just joined and despite looking for ever and being a member i still cant find the raid sign up list so i figure the best i can do is sign up here can i plz be signed up for a kara run this weekend plz thanks
Goony :P
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Goony wrote:
Hey i have just joined and despite looking for ever and being a member i still cant find the raid sign up list so i figure the best i can do is sign up here can i plz be signed up for a kara run this weekend plz thanks
Goony :P

You need to "Apply to the guild"!
That way we can give you access to the part where you can sign for raids!

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Then you need to Claim your character in the Guild Roster Sections once given access then you can sign!!

To sign click Calender and then the Date of the Raid you would like to sign for,

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: