View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: September WIP.......

Ok. I have updated Septembers Raids but they are not set in stone yet!! But you can see we have cleared the calender up alot.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THIS SUNDAYS 25 MAN TK RAID IS STILL ON FOR SIGNUPS!!! All classes needed so Sign Sign Sign.
Its a fresh run so VR is there for the taking again. It can easily be a 2 boss run if everyone is on time and ready.

Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign Sign!! Did i mention Sign......

Last edited by whitemikki on 2008/09/01 3:03; edited 1 time in total
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

re: Re: September WIP.......

whitemikki wrote:
It can easily be a 2 boss run if everyone is on time and ready.

So then we know it is only for one boss! wink

No, seriously! It takes alot of effort to put together the 25-mans as it is now!
First of all, we need people to SIGN for the raid!
Second, we need the people who have signed to show up in time!

And please do NOT sign, unless you can show! The two attepts for 25-mans this week didn't happen, and one of the big reasons for it was that people who had signed didn't show...

Coto.

re: just 4 the fu of it

after we will down void reaver i think there will be some ppl that will leave saying oh im tired.curious these guys will be those who won.atm it will be no big deal but we neeed to look further ahead to see the evil here.these guys will never participate in any raids soon but will be lvling small chars thus leaving the unfortunate who dont have the luck to win better gear to have no raid teams
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Re: just 4 the fu of it

shadow6 wrote:
after we will down void reaver i think there will be some ppl that will leave saying oh im tired.curious these guys will be those who won.atm it will be no big deal but we neeed to look further ahead to see the evil here.these guys will never participate in any raids soon but will be lvling small chars thus leaving the unfortunate who dont have the luck to win better gear to have no raid teams

Coto your comments are a little off the mark. We have done one run into TK and yes after downing VR some people left. What you have ot look at is we set out Raid for 3 Hours. We didnt start till 35 mins late and took 90, 100 mins to get to boss and down him. That left 50 mins of Raid time. That is not enough to get to the next boss, clear trash and down boss. So people when they leave can see that the raid within Raid time will not down another boss so leaving is not a problem.

IF we had started on time we would have enough time to get 2 bosses no problems. So again it comes from people not showing up on time.

Yes i do undertsand what you are saying about people leaving after getting loot and if this happens the Officers will monitor it, But it has not happen IMO and i doubt it will.

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: