Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: App: twopintsmatty

The application submitted by twopintsmatty is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Decerto

Level:

Class:
Paladin

Spec (Add Armory Link Please):
Holy - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Decerto

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Hammersmith/Mining

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
My friends are here, and I think that since turning 25, I feel mature enough to get married, I mean...raid.

How many days a week can you raid?:
7 but not in the day time during the week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
Enquisitoria - The Guild Leader left and out of 100 members, I only ever saw 2 or 3 people on in the last month..bah byee Enquisitoria.

Rough Justice - It was a guild of real life friends and I fell out with all of them ;D Kidding...I just wanted to start raiding and get my money' worth.

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
I eat chinese and play Mass Effect.

Matthew

Nationality:
British

London

Male

Anything else about you::
I'm awesome, I can make a mean stir fry, and I love Chinese food. I reckon I'm pretty much Karazhan ready, around +1000 bonus healing and a mana pool of 9100 unbuffed. The only problem is that I'm a n00b when it comes to raiding but since you lot say you're friendly, I'm sure you'll be nice to me ;D

Daev

re: APPROVED - App: twopintsmatty - by whitemikki

This guy's my brother, and I can happily tell you that despite his n00bishness, he knows his healz and will make a great addition to our Pink Army! Happy

Levelled with this guy, he's very competant.
Bulvvark
Veteran raider

What a nob wheeeey!

Seems I started a trend when I left RJ to join RMWP, as here is the 5th person to join us from there. Another RL friend of mine and I can vouch for his effective pally healinz.

He's clad in high-level blues and pretty much good enough for kara, shouldn't take long to get him geared up to our level :D has my stamp of approval!
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Seems like this guy has quite a few friends already in the guild, so I will say ok to invite him! :-)

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Welcome to guild.

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: