Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: App: Sandra Clarke

The application submitted by Sandra Clarke is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Tiffani

Level:

Class:
Priest

Spec (Add Armory Link Please):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Tiffani

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
380 Jewelcrafting / 375 Tailoring

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I've heard nothing but good things from the friends I currently have in your guild and it's something I'd really love to be part of.

How many days a week can you raid?:
3 full days and 3 half days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
I was once part of Reunion, I left not long ago because the people there seemed very cold. Guild chat was always silent, just felt as though I wasn't really in a guild.

I'm in Rough Justice at the minute, a small guild made by myself and some friends mainly for the guild chat and a nice tabard, it's time now for my character to move on from pugs :)

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
Bit of shopping, drawing, working. the usual :)

Sandra

Nationality:
English

Leicestershire

Female

Anything else about you::
not really alot else, I try to be as helpful as i can be and i hope to hear from you soon. x

whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: APPROVED - App: Sandra Clarke - by kotha

It seems you found us at the right time! Your gear show me you are ready for Raiding Kara/T4 and Early T5 Raids and with some easily got items your bonus healing with make some quick jumps.

You are also shy a few enchants but i am sure you can sort that quickly. We have some good enchanters and cheap mats.

Anyway. You get the nod from me. And as soon as a second Officers give you the ok you are in

Mikki
Kotha
kotha
Officer Alt Char

re: APPROVED - App: Sandra Clarke - by kotha

its an ok from me too - send us a shout in game for an invite
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: