Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: App: Roganí

The application submitted by Roganí is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Ternía

Level:

Class:
Druid

Spec (Add Armory Link Please):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Tern%C3%ADa

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Skinning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
i want to join because i would like to raid before Wrath of the lich king comes out so i can have some sort of experiance healing in raids i know its difficult but i believe im up for the job.

How many days a week can you raid?:
7 depending on what i have planned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
Well i was in Silverwing Outrunners, Intra Vires, and The Betrayers. Id have to say that there was a personal level of hate whislt being in these guilds due to the fact of being treated like a kid and ignored when i tried to have my say. All in all i believe they just wasnt for me.They are all respectable guilds but theres just certain things people cant take xD

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
Football,Xbox,Going to see family

Daniel

Nationality:
English

London

Male

Anything else about you::
IM 18 SOOOON!!!!YAY!!!*cheers*

Cher

re: APPROVED - App: Roganí - by Raia - The Flimsy Rogue

Enjoyed a chat/spam healing session with this guy, seems a good person.

On to the char.

Low healing and mana regen, but easily improved by karazhan, and badges, both of which should be in easy supplies from our guild runs.

The spec is a bit heavy resto, taking a few redundant talents like imp tranquility, but i'd be glad to have a chat about specs if we accept him.

Lastly, we are pretty low on tree druids, so i really think it would be worth trialing this guy.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Thanks Cherme and completly agree,

Gets the nod for trial with me.

As for getting your say mate in the Forums you can say what you like. If its in a Raid situation sometimes its a case of to many cooks.
But if somehting in a Raid isnt as you think it should be you can always post your thoughts and opinions in the Forums.
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Ok with me too!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: