View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

re: Raids in October!

Hey

As some may have noticed, the calender for October is empty.
This is not how we would like it, but as the situation is now, we will not load any raids before we find out what you guys wanna do!

In September, we had some 25-mans scheduled, but noticed we wasn't getting enough sign-ups for these. Either the days was wrong, or there is not enough people who wanna do these raids right now.

Also the Kara- and ZA-raids showed a lack of sign-ups, but since these are 10-mans, they are easier to get going if we only lack a couple of people.

Anyway, we figure at least part of the reason for the lack of sign-ups is the vacuum created by the wait for WOTLK.

What we ask for now is that you, the members of the guild, give some response about what raids you would like to see scheduled for October and November, up to WOTLK is released!
Also we would like to know what days is the best for you to raid on!
And also, if the current raidtime, 21:00 server, still is the best overall average that fits the most people!

Please give your responses so we can start loading some raids! :-)

Last edited by Raia - The Flimsy Rogue on 2008/10/04 9:55; edited 2 times in total

Preceptor

i have time now so i will go every raid there will be.
Zonthor
Vice Guildmaster

re: =)

well i am very interested in gearing my mage some more for the Expansion so i really wanna do 1 good karazhan run each week, and perhaps even some Gruul and maggy ( some T4 wouldnt be to bad =P ). I will be sure to sign for any ZA, TK and SSC raids that gets organised in guild. i can raid most days, tuesdays and sundays is prolly the worst days for me to raid atleast. 21.00 seems like a good time, but if possible i think we should move it a bit earlier just to have more time in the raids, and the possibility to also finishing a bit earlier. like 20.00 or perhaps even 19.00, but only if thats possible for everyone else also =)
Nidhogg1
Officer

For me ZA is always fun, but I can see the lack of interest as the WTLK is coming soon. But as Xerxos said "We play to have fun" sooo...

But the 25 mans tend to be a lot of waiting, so a focus on Kara, ZA and even heriocs suits me. (had a great time in MgT tonight)

Since I have a little one its hard to raid before 20:30, so I'm happy with 21:00 as this gives me a little time to get in order before the fun starts :-)
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Well TK and SSC are non starters atm. Gruul and Maggy if we can get the numbers is doable but i doubt we will have enough people tbh.

I have no problem with doing ZA. I still need a few bits but i am not that bothered. I juyst like ZA as a Raid.

Also I dont mind filling a spot Kara to help others with a little gear but i cant do the Full Sunday run. A 3 hour split run i can do.

With me its all about notice. I need 4/5 days notice to sign so i can keep the GF sweet.

Mikki
Arfandel
Officer Alt Char

Hi guys.
This is my first writing on the forum in the guild. I am a casual player, I enjoy playing WoW but I have other interests, mainly playing music, and other parts in life like girlfriend and work. I have to plan my playing when it comes to longer sessions like raids. My hunter does not have very good gear and it takes time for me for gear up due to above mentioned reasons. So I have also been disappointed when I had signed up twice for Kara on Sundays last month and planned so I would be online in time and both times only a few more guys where online at the same time at about 18.00. At about 21.30 there was about enough players to get going but I decided to log off anyway because I can't start an entire Kara-run so late. I have to get up for work.

I understand that many guys are overgeared for Kara and are bored to do it over and over but please give us lower-geared guys a chance to gear up. I think this is a nice guild in which I have a few RL-friends as well as all online-friends. You have been nice and and helpful so far and I appreciate that. I 'll try my best to help you out when I can although I 'm not so experienced.

So I would still be interessed in Kara or ZA on Sundays 18.00 or maybe 19.00. Thursdays would be a good day for both as well. I prefer full runs since it's more diffcult for me to bind up two days regularly. I'm also intereseted in doing instances. I have a few key-quest chains that I haven't been able to finish if someone would like to help me out.

Thanks for all the fun so far, and let the panther roar and the arrows fly...:-)

/Arfandel
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Thanks to those who have replied!
I have also taken into consideration those feedbacks I have picked up online.

What seems to be the case is that there still is alot of people who wanna do Kara! With the number of alts we have in the guild, and the fact that a full Kara gives some 20 badges, and badgegear still is helpful even up to lvl 77-78, according to Sommers PTR-reports, I will load two weekly Kara-raids. A bit like the old model we used with a splitrun midweek, and a full clear on sundays that starts earlier, at 1800.

These Kara-raids should be easy to get going! There is alot of people who can lead these, so we don't need to assign specific raidleaders to these. I belive the officers and veteran raiders will be helpful and assist in getting these going, where needed.

Also ZA seems like a popular raid atm. The geardrops is pretty tasty, and it is a fun-fun raid IMO! So I will load two weekly ZA-raids as well! One midweek, and one weekendraid. The thing with ZA, is that doing a full clear in one night can be difficult. So we need to have the possibility to continue this the day after or so.

All other raids reset every tuesday (wednesday morning) around 0400.
But ZA resets every 3 days at 0800. Because of this, I will juggle the ZA-raids a bit around so there is a possbility to continue it the next day.

For now I will not load any 25-mans. As said in this thread, TK and SSC might be difficult to get going, but we proved that we easily can get a Maggy or Gruul-raid, if we want to! Let us know if this is something you would like, and we will try to organize it!

Last edited by Raia - The Flimsy Rogue on 2008/10/04 9:49; edited 1 time in total

Xerxos

re: PvP?

ZA and Kara sounds perfect to me. Is there also a possibility to arrange a few hours with BG's some days? I'd love to go from BG to BG, pwn'ing the horde with a well arranged group that actually communicate and play together .

And since I almost never actually play any PvP (since I'm mainly prot specced) - I could hopefully learn some good stuff from you guys.

And Yes: Dont forget that we play for the fun of it - the better gear is just an added bonus. So don't all stop playing just because the game will get some new and better gear 13/11...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: