Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

re: App: Trigaar

The application submitted by Trigaar is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Trigaar

Level:

Class:
Mage

Spec (Add Armory Link Please):
Frost

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Mining akinning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I want to level to 70 and when i do i want to raid and this seems like a great guild

How many days a week can you raid?:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
Ive just migrated to this server

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
Quest

James

Nationality:
English

England

Male

Anything else about you::
I hope to get in.

whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: DECLINED - App: Trigaar - by whitemikki

Under normal circumstances mate this would be a thanks but no thanks, But with WOTLK coming its not so straight.

You want ot Raid but how many days a week would you be willing to Raid?

TBH you must know LK comes in 5 weeks and you are not going to be ready to Raid any 25 man content before then as you will need a few Karas minimum to begin gearing up.

Much with the other Mages that have just applied it comes down to 2 points.

How much are you going to Raid?
And do we need any Mages?

TBH its not up to me but IMO we are have enough mages. And although gear isnt important with LK coming they are all very experienced Raiders.

But as I say its not up to me. You need to Officers to give the ok.

Regards

Mikki
Kotha
kotha
Officer Alt Char

i wouldnt agree to apps that are not yet 70 as you wouldnt be much of an asset to the guild as you are, that is unless you know anyone from the guild who would vouch for you being a great character as we always welcome those.
Freyathre
Officer

I think we have to pass on this one.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Ok, thats 2 nos from Officers mate

Dont consider that a permanent no, Level hard work hard and re apply after LK when you reach 80.

We are a raiding guild so we really cant accept players that cant take part in those raids, Even if LK is so close.

TY for your app.
Alexm
Guildmaster

James im sorry your app has been declined, however what im interested in is commitment to the guild Being able to turn up for raids and generally being available . Whilst i cannot overturn a decision from the officers, what i can do is offer support to lvl you to 70!! so add me to friends list Happy

From your app i can see you are keen to do what you can, with that in mind i will do as best i can support you in this. However as we have 5 weeks to WTLK it will be tough going. Get to 70 in the next 2 weeks and then we will see how we go.

6 lvls in 2 weeks in not a big task what is however is getting ready to raid, even current content is tasking if you have have what it takes will be shown very quickly.

Then reapply to guild im sure we can get you going with badge gear....however as is the case im bound to the guild first and foremost whatever i have spare i can offer so if you need a tank add me to friends list and we will see!!

Alex

P.S i dont don't offer this to everyone :P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: