View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: New Website, New Vision.

Ok. The website is now finished thanks in large part to Greenwolf/Undo so please thank him for his continued support of RMWP, He is Pink at heart even if he is running around in Horde cloths. Running being the apt word now Iehi knows your name Happy

Now LK is with us its time to get back to what we do best, Unlike in BC the guild is ready for 25 man content now. We are never going to be the in the 5 guilds on server as we dont run our guild like a military but I do firmly believe we are and can be the best of the rest.
Now its time to focus on our goals. We have lost good friends and found new ones. Some of the guild will be 80 in a matter of weeks and will lead the advance guard into Naxx10 to scout it out ready for the rest of us to join them.

So gear yourself and prepare yourself because in this expansion we go all the way to Arthas and beyond.

Mikki - WhiteMikki (Mage) Ragnor (Druid) Mikki (DK)
Nidhogg1
Officer

A bit late maybe, but after having used the site for a while I have noticed that the first page takes a lot longer to download now. I belive its the creeping shadow. Is there any way maybe this effect could be removed?
whitemikki
Veteran raider

hmmm. Creeping Shadow? Not getting what you mean? Maybe its just my connection but mine loads almost instantly.

There is a very brief pause where is has loaded the backgroud (Lich King and the mountains) and them all the page over the top is that what you mean? DO you want the background removed? I could do this but would be reluctant as i LOVE having him next to the banner Happy
S0mmer
Alt

WTS broadband envy

The only thing Mikki changed is the colour scheme, which might take a few sec to load. But it shouldnt be a problem for a computer that can play WOW
Nidhogg1
Officer

well it loads at once now. But if I'm the only one with problems I'll start looking in my end... Could be local settings.
Nidhogg1
Officer

arg, the shadow is back..
Tried to make a screenshot of what it looks like:

http://rmwp-wow.guildlaunch.com/guild/library/37895/rmwp_scr.JPG

While it loads there is a shadow creeping towards the mountain and then this image is overwritten by "normal" background.

Am I the only one with this problem? I using Internet Explorer 6 atm.

oh btw, I have broadband wink
Alexm
Guildmaster

ok for the first time ive had the graphics and no content!! im not convinced its the new graphics though, perhaps the website itself?

btw im using i.e explorer 8.2 beta

Alex
GreenUndo

The site IS awfully slow atm... perhaps someone can complain to Guildlaunch that their service is lacking atm?
whitemikki
Veteran raider

I will look into this tomorrow. If i can find no known problems I will revert back to old website.

Mikki
Raincloud The Spiritual One

I have had 0 problems witht he loading time loads the same speed as the last one did for me
GreenUndo

it's loading fine now... i think GL has trouble with their servers... cant explain it otherwise
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: