View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Tonights Raid.

Never thought i would say this. But we are short on DPS for the 25 man Raid tonight. We have enough Tanks & Healers (though we could fit another healer in) but we have 5 spaces left for DPS.

Can all people please have installed ready to use tonight Deadly Boss Mods & Ventrillo. (You dont have to speak just Listen)

Please read Boss Guides. See the Raid folder in forums to find a complete list. Please Read Arachnid & Military Wing Guides.

Have all Mats, pots & buffs ready for the Raid.

Mikki - Ragnor (Tree) WhiteMikki (Mage) Mikki (DK)

Last edited by whitemikki on 2008/12/20 8:30; edited 1 time in total
S0mmer
Alt

So last night's raid went very well, thanks to Mikki's organisation and Curio&Zonth's uber tanking and leading. We had 23/24 pinkies in raid and defeated 5 bosses.

Not everyone has done naxx normal, so it took us a little time to go thru tactics. The rest bosses are more complicated and requires everyone know what's going on. So we have some reading to do before Sunday. We'll finish plague wing, then DK and Abomination wing.

As people get more experienced with the encounters, we need to pick up the pace a bit. 5 easybosses a night is too slow.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

<THIS RAID WILL BE CONTINUED ON SUNDAY EVENING>

This week we will run the secodn part on Sunday.
I do hope in future to have this completley cleared in 2 nights. I feel we could easily run what we did last night in 90 mins with less chat and learning. But people need to accept learning is a big part of 25 man Raiding.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: