Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: App: joshrock

The application submitted by joshrock is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Twinkible

Level:

Class:
Rogue.

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
Sorry but i do not have any yet .

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Mining and Engineering.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Because I want to ahve friends to talk to and i like big guild with funny friends. And i already talked to Hellas and hes very funny, kind, and very educated! i hope u ecxeptme, couse im a very friendly person. and btw happy christmas to you all!

How many days a week can you raid?:
well, when im online abviusley, but if u ask me, ill certainly make sure ill come :P.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
Well, actually i never had a guild, but i had one but it was full of alts, and thosenever really got online, and i was felling alone so i left. and now i think this guild is my type. hehe.

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
Well, i help my mother in her chores, and sometimes i like to read a little.

Joshua Pulis.

Nationality:
Malta.

Well, i live in malta but the city is san gwann

Male.

Anything else about you::
Well, i actually typed in everything u had to know, im a type of person who respects others, and respect others felleings too. i never lie to anyone ecxept one time i had to lie from my mother, couse i broke her favriut vase, hehe, buti dont do that anymore, so u can count on m.

Hellas-101
Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: joshrock - by whitemikki

Thank you for taking the time to write this application =)

We here in real men wear pink, are mainly a raiding guild.. or we try to be =)

That means that we are exploring the end game content .. for the level 80 characters. You as a level 5 .. now a level 6 character might find it a little lonely to be in the guild .. as we are playing the game at this end game level.. and are therefore not much around the other areas of the game.

But that being said .. we do have some casual players within the guild and therefore if you want to enjoy the company of us through the guild channel or the guild chat that might be a possibility.

But I suspect that you are looking for a guild that is playing the game on your level, together and through these levels you are on, at the moment. Therefore we might not be the right guild for you .. as you might feel left out, when we are all buisy somewhere else =)

It all depends what we ( and you ) want from this game.

I will talk to the other officers and see what they think, and if we as a guild, really fit you, at this time in your character developement.

Thank you and Merry Christmas

- Hellas
whitemikki
Veteran raider

OMG> What a lovley chap you seem. It can be a lonely place without a guild but you might find us a lonely place as well. For chat a friendship you will find us fun but you wont find any members of that level to play with.

I would usually say you are to young and not of a high enough level. (I am doubting you have only 1 charatcer, perhaps other characters on other servers?)

If i was you i would join the LF Guild channel and ask for a RP leveling guild. They are fun and people tend to have lots of characters as lower levels.

If you want to try us out I can see no reason not to take you in a a casual. (I must be getting soft)
Iehi
Veteran raider

Can we keep him? Please? :')
nervevar

i wouldnt mind boosting him a few times to speed up his proces =)

whitemikki
Veteran raider

I know hes just to cute Happy I wish I could pop him in my pets UI with Mojo the Frog Happy
I think we should start a new rule. Anyone who mentions there mother in there app should be instantly accepted.

Welcome to the guild mate.
Hellas-101
Guildmaster

Hello Twinkible .. =)

We are very happy to inform you that you have been accepted by us officers in the guild.

And if you have not already been invited to our guild .. try and speak to me or other officers in our Guild
.. if we are not online, other members in our guild will point you in the right directinon.

Just ask them speak to one of our officers ( or alt of the officers ), and they will invite you to our guild.

Thank you and merry x-mas.

- Hellas
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: