View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Raid Schedule Update.

Ok, With Christmas and new year out the way now and all resolutions forgotten its time to get back to structured Raiding. I have loaded a schedule that is full and incorporating all current Raid content.
In the past it has taken its toll on the Raiders having such a packed schedule but with the numbers we have at the moment we are going to push you all very hard and see how you respond, we will monitor sign ups and turn out over the next few weeks and see how we are going.

At first glance the Schedule does look overly packed but please remember we expect to have Naxx10 cleared in 2 days that will clear a day up for relaxation.

I have loaded Naxx 10 and called it a 2 x 10 Race. As people sign i will allocate you a group and try to keep the 2 groups evenly geared so that both Raids can start at the same time. Perhaps a little competition will lead to quicker runs Happy

Public Rolling & Tokens.

Ok, This week your LM will need you to be vigilent when looting. When it comes to looting please keep both Voice and Raid chat quiet so the LM can do his job. When you want an Item YOU HAVE TO LINK YOUR ITEM IN RAID CHAT BEFORE YOU ROLL. this is important and will stop disagreements later on. This is for all RMWP Raids.

Regarding Tokens
The LM will link an item and will ask first if people would like to use a token on this Item, If you have tokens you can reply in Raid chat saying Yes(1) or Yes(2) depending on how many Tokens you have. If only 1 person wants to use a token, That person will take the item, No roll with 2 tokens obviously beating 1. Please do not abuse this system to get small upgrades, Its in your best interest to wait for a good upgrade and let small upgrades go to those most in need.
If more than 1 person wants to use his Tokens on the Item they will roll against each other.
If nobody wants to use a Token it goes to standard MainSpec roll.

(A Token leader board can be found in Raid forum, Also your LM will post after each raid who got gear and who recieved tokens)

Vetos
Please fill in your Veto when you sign for the Raid (Naxx 10 Only) and that Veto cannot be changed for that week.
Anyone found to be abusing the Veto system will be delt with harshly as you are cheating fellow guild members. You must have 12 level 80 Epic items to Claim a Veto. And if you get gear from the Raid that week you lose your Veto.
If you feel someone has abused the Veto system please contact an Officer ingame or on website.

Regards

Alex & The Officers Team

Last edited by whitemikki on 2009/01/20 5:46; edited 1 time in total
Soinata

How do I Veto something? Is it a specific item or like a part i can veto?

Can i say i wanna veto a shoulder epic, or do i have to say what the exact shoulder epic i looking for? And i got 12 epic so im able to use the Veto system, tho i dont know exactly how i will find the best upgrade for me to veto.

this is new to me Happy.

And btw can i Veto T7 items?

Oh, i too wonder if the Token system is a Addon i need to DL.. or do you make a thread on how many tokens we got? when will i know i got a token to use? Happy

and btw this system seems interesting :D:D cheers!!
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Ok to clarify.

Veto.......

When signing for the 10 man in Advance fill in the text below like this.....

VETO - TROUSERS OF THE HEALER from Boss CODSWALLOP

And yes you may Veto T Items..........

Token......

You can see a Token Table in the Raid forum. If you look you can see you have 1 Token for Binos for Raiding a full night without loot.

Regards
Mikki
Soinata

Ty Ragnor for your patience with me =P
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Please remember people that the loots systems in place are on Trial. They are new to you and us.

We want people to keep feedback coming to us. We may change parts of the system we feel are not working and adjust other areas. But we need feedback and opinion expressed.
GreenUndo

I said it numerous times during the raid already (and in /w and whatnot Happy) but I'll say it here as well: We need to find a way to speed the looting up bigtime!

Looting still going on while people are already at the next boss and waiting for the ML to finish so the bossfight can start, says it all.

I do like the token system tbh. It's clear but the ML needs to decide quicker. I know it's a shame to let items go to waste but if an item is DE'd cuz people took too long in deciding if they want the loot or not, the next time, they'll be prepared and will know what they want.
The item linking is working brilliantly as well. It gives people a chance to refrain from rolling if it's a bigger upgrade for someone else. I loved it as I didn't have to check everyone and compare their items to mine.

As you stated Mikki, it needs to be ironed out further but I feel the officers are on the right track and are doing good.
Soinata

I dont think its a waste that we take the time at the looting. I like it better that it´s fair and square.. I wanna think what I got and compare the loot. And stressing out the loot can really mess things up.

Tho something i would like to add if you see there is something you want, you do like this:
1.open raid chatt and link your gear, type down if you got tokens (1/2) and wait to the rolling for that item to begin...
2. And when ML asking for need rollers you press enter key and right after you roll (/roll) :P.

If everyone doing like this the Master Looter can see what loot you got, hwo got tokens, and hwo rolled highest... But because the system is new this gonna take a while to learn how it should be done... Instead of joking around in chatt just be quiet and let the chatt be for distribute the loot.
And becuase of its a friendly guild there will be alot of discusion and asking for help if there is upgrade and such, wich i like alot.

Speeding up the loot is nothing important for me. Hope I made my point. Tho it will be good if all will learn the new system and prepare with the linking and to know how many tokens you got.

this is just imo, ;)

Cheers! // Binos
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Cheers Soinata, I totally agree with you!

Also everyone can be even more prepared! A quick search on Wowwiki on the bosses we are planing to take down, gives a list of loot. So everyone can do the comparison beforehand, and they know if that item drops, if it's an upgrade or not...

Sadly the old website RMWP had is down now, but I once made me a wishlist there... If I could have linked to it, you all would have understood my point here! wink

GreenUndo

Thats what I meant with:
Aldorias wrote:
people took too long in deciding if they want the loot or not, the next time, they'll be prepared and will know what they want.
Raia. If people make a wishlist, they're prepared and looting will cost at least 50% less time.
I don't mind it taking some time, but looting 4 items and distributing those in about 30 minutes is, to me, insane.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Aldorias wrote:
Thats what I meant with:
Aldorias wrote:
people took too long in deciding if they want the loot or not, the next time, they'll be prepared and will know what they want.
Raia. If people make a wishlist, they're prepared and looting will cost at least 50% less time.
I don't mind it taking some time, but looting 4 items and distributing those in about 30 minutes is, to me, insane.

I have yet to see it take 10 mins. When was this 30 min distribution? And was you smoking pot at the time Happy
GreenUndo

whitemikki wrote:
I have yet to see it take 10 mins. When was this 30 min distribution? And was you smoking pot at the time Happy
When we cleared from Grand Widow Faerlina to Maexxna and were waiting at that last mentioned boss for the looting of GWF to finish.

I thought it was pretty funny but I immediatly said that it was a thing that needs work.
Hellas-101
Guildmaster

I whole heartedly agree .. and I was the loot master then on that occation.

Maybe I need more practice .. or be more driving and punch it through. The danger with that is some people might lose their chanse or the loot be given to a wrong person by mistake.

But well .. I need more practice.

- Hellas
GreenUndo

Hellas-101 wrote:

Maybe I need more practice .. or be more driving and punch it through. The danger with that is some people might lose their chanse or the loot be given to a wrong person by mistake.

- Hellas

It's getting used to a system, atleast, that's what I believe.

On the whole 'missed chance/wrong person' subject: people need to understand we're all people and we all make mistakes. If loot ends up with someone that shouldn't have had it, create a ticket and right the wrong.

If someone can't wait for a day or so, I see that as an attitude problem and not a looting problem.

In my opinion looting shouldn't take long at all. Loot is nice but the fun is in raiding and downing mobs/bosses. For me it is anyway. So looting is an evil we need to do :p Nah, I like gearing up just as much as the next person, but shit sometimes happens. If it does, fix it. If it can't be fixed, bad luck and better luck next time.
Soinata

Aldorias wrote:
Hellas-101 wrote:

- Hellas

It's getting used to a system, atleast, that's what I believe.

On the whole 'missed chance/wrong person' subject: people need to understand we're all people and we all make mistakes. If loot ends up with someone that shouldn't have had it, create a ticket and right the wrong.

If someone can't wait for a day or so, I see that as an attitude problem and not a looting problem.

In my opinion looting shouldn't take long at all. Loot is nice but the fun is in raiding and downing mobs/bosses. For me it is anyway. So looting is an evil we need to do :p Nah, I like gearing up just as much as the next person, but shit sometimes happens. If it does, fix it. If it can't be fixed, bad luck and better luck next time.

imo its more anoying to open a thicket then wait a little bit longer for the loot to be distributed! And the Master Looters in this guild doin a great job.

I´ve been in some raids there they dont even wait 1 minute and they go 5,4,3,2,1 and then give it to some1 that rolled and all the other didnt have to check... That´s something i dont wanna see our guild turn into. thats making a raid run really anoying.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: