View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Patch Day and Raid Signing

Patch Day.

Patch 3.0.8 will go live this wednesday and with it a massive list of changes. Feral Attack Power is no longer on items and Wild Growth & Circle of Healing got hit hard with the nerf bat and had a 6 second CD added to it. Honestly it was needed as it was to easy to Raid healer for the 2 classes and you will now not see Myself and Binos dominating Healing charts. Well Binos but you know what I mean Happy.

There are lots of new changes, New items, Enchating has had a major Materials Overhaul. Please find a comprehensive list of changes here http://www.mmo-champion.com

Raid Schedule and Raid Signing.

Ok, There have been a few disagreements this week regarding Raids and people missing there spots and this has led to upset and ultimatly Bluedamme/Preceptor deciding he would like to leave the guild. I am sad to see Bluedamme leave after so long with the guild but ultimatly I think its best for both parties considering some of his other comments in his leaving post.
Firstly, All times shown on the Websites calender are INVITE times. All Raids unless clearly stated with run to the following schedule......

Invites start at 20:30 to people signed up.
Replacements for people who have not logged on will begin at 20:45.
First Kill is 21:00 with Raids lasting for 3 hours (minimum)

All RLs are to stick to this unless the clearly shown on Website.
Now, I had run last weeks Raids with signing on the first day and was expecting the RLs to manage there individuel runs and not have signing for subsequent runs, having people who signed for continuations days to be considered reserve. This didnt work as expected and some poeple sign and didnt making it confusing. This week after the first days runs if you are available for the continuations can you Sign and in the Text put the name of the person who was RL for your run. IE Ragnor signs for Hellas's run.

There has been interest in making runs that start earlier if you would like to lead a run with an earlier start time please contact an Officer 3 days before Reset (wednesday) and they will arrange for a Raid to be loaded with you as RL.

Please reply with any questions or queries. I will add the schedule for next week later this afternoon.

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: