View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Real Men (do infact) Wear Pink

It was one of those nights I will always remember. The reason we are Pink. Our Raid was over but many Raiders where far from finished. What started with Grandmaster Funk Valgabraath in Naxx the other day was followed up with an impromptu dance off on the steps of VoA before clearing the Raid.

Forum Image
Forum Image

So the FUNK began. After clearing a few more bosses most of the Raid decided it was time to show the citizens Dalaran what it felt to be PINK, Truly Pink! So joining in the growing craze we all grabbed our Pink garbs, smashed some funky 70s & 80s disco tracks on Vent and went to a party on Dalaran Fountain.

Forum Image
Forum Image

It just got Funkier & FUNKIER!!!

Forum Image
Forum Image

THEN> We felt we was depriving the rest of this World of Warcraft a chance to see the Funky Pink Parade in action. So we headed for the spiritual home of the Alliance and hit Stormwind with some Funk.

Forum Image
Forum Image

Now, the person who will forever be known to me as Grand Master Funk, Valgabraath scaled new heights of Funkiness by donning a floppy wizards hat to Raise the Funk meter to EXTREME FUNK!!!!

Forum Image
Forum Image

By now the Funk was almost unstoppable so we decided who was we to deny the little hard working Dwarfs a taste of the Funky Stuff! So we hopped on the Deadrun tram and headed to Ironforge to continue the Funky Pink Parade.

Forum Image
Forum Image

And again the Funk just kept coming......

Forum Image
Forum Image

So by now i know oyu thinking this Funky Train must be coming to am End......But you would be wrong. After the Tour De WoW of Funk we made a decision. Funk knows NO bounds. And we had to take the Funk to the Horde!! And so we did, First we borrowed a horde Zeppelin. I am sad to report that the horde may have lost a few good men, But it was for the greater good.....

Forum Image
Forum Image

SO. We took to the rooftops of Orgrimmar as at first we was well received!!

Forum Image
Forum Image

But it seems the Horde are not fans of Funk and attacked men and women dressed in Pink Garbs with no armour to think of. But RMWP are more than just Funky. We are Hardcore Funk Masters. And, sill in Pink Dresses we forced back the first waves of Unfunky horde.

Forum Image
Forum Image

It was obvious, even with Grand Master Funk himself giving it MAX Funk we was not going to convert these Heathen souls tot he way of the Funk. So the order was given to change to our Battle Gear and in Minutes we went from bringers of Funk to Bringers of Death!!!

It was a great night and in the end overwealmed by superior numbers the Funky Pink Parade came to an End.

Forum Image
Forum Image

The Funk is not gone. We ask all RMWP to get yourself a Pink dress and join us in future endeavous to show this World of Warcraft that the Funk is here to Stay!!!!

Last edited by whitemikki on 2009/02/11 3:16; edited 1 time in total
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

whitemikki wrote:
I am sad to report that the horde may have lost a few good men, But it was for the greater good.....

HAHAHA!!! This comment made my day!!! Still laughing!! wink

Vasistas

it was perfect night Happy we enjoyed a lot really everybody was looking at pinkies Happy hope we'll make 25 man raid to orgrimmar and become unforgetable guild in WoW world

yes, this was the most fun experience ive had in WoW outside of raids ever acctually hehe.

EPIC
Soinata

hehe was totally awesome. when we was on the Ogrimmar bank roof, and the music started. Michael Jackson - Beat it, i think it was. I couldnt stop laugh.

And infact that we killed at least 2 waves with just pink dresses shows RMWP real strength!!! :D

/Binos
Nidhogg1
Officer

OMG I'm jealous !!!!
I would have loved to be there, going online to get pink dress NOW!!!!

whitemikki
Veteran raider

I had forgot we had the dresses on!! We knocked back the first couple of waves and I am thinking. WTF I am out of mana!!

Then Taker barks....As soon as you OOC get ya armour on I was like!! We kicked there arses in Dresses.!!!! COOL
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Pink Power!!

Well Done guys! This is so awesome. I wish I had stayed on after our raid.
With South Africa been an hour ahead though, the late nights have caught up with me.

I missed out

In ho, raced off to purchase my own Pink dress the moment I saw this.

Valga you trend setter you - Paris Hilton is going to chasing you for inspiration if this gets out.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: