View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: New Raids.

<IMPORTANT CHANGES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY>
Ok. Next week schedule is up and loaded. There are some important changes.

EoE25 is our focus for the week. It is now replaceing the VoA, CoA & Naxx cont Friday run. We have to clear this raid. We can make no excuses for gear and such as it has been cleared by people with far worse gear levels than us and tbh the guild is very well geared now.

RAID TIMES

There is again an Early Naxx run this week with a Invite time of 1900. ALSO the weekend raids have been brought forward by 30mins. Invites are now 2000 and first kill 2030, This is for a trial period to see how it goes.

Signing for Continuation Runs

It is important that if you sign for Wednesdays 1900 Naxx run and you want to do the Continuation on Saturday that you sign for BOTH RUNS STRAIGHT AWAY!!
If you dont sign for the continuation straight away others who didnt go on the first run but signed in advance for the second run WILL take your place. Plan in advance,

I know the above is not ideal and i do have an idea for how we can manage follow ons better but I need to run it by the other Officers and Vets first to see if all are happy so for now please plan ahead.

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: