View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: <<Important Announcement>>

RMWP - A New Dawn

Raiders, Members, FRIENDS!! Lend me your ears. Where have we come from? What are we? Why are we here? Questions I have asked myself lately.

One of the Officers pointed out that he had been speaking to Members who had expressed a desire to down Malygos. I thought to myself "I have this Desire also so whats the difference?" The Difference was they didnt want to do it in 3 days when the calender said it was time. They wanted to do it NOW!!!

For the first time in a long time this got me thinking. Do my desires match others? Do my thoughts reflect the thoughts of our Members and Vet members. And i honestly came up with NO. The game has changed and my mindset hasnt, There is more to clearing content now than just downing bosses.
But then the question had to be asked! Is this a flaw in myself or the people calling for action NOW!! And I settled on myself and perhaps my fellow Officers. You ask us to lead and we have not been doing that!

So again I asked myself (yes I talk to myself allot Happy) What are we, the officers, leading us towards? And more importantly HOW will we accomplise that. RMWP is your guild. When you speak we listen but latley our ears may have needed a little clean out so you shouted and we are ready to answer your screams. From this point forward we will focus on Targets. A new forum will be added where we will list our Targets and you Yours. And TOGETHER we will work towards them.

But what are our Guild targets! And how will we meet them? Let us see........This will be the first post in the new forum. But I hope to see your comments!! Your personal and guild thoughts. What do you want from RMWP?

Chamber of Aspect - Sartharian Achievements List.

Besting of the Black Dragon Flight Done Happy

Heroic: Gonna Go When the Volcano Blows Done

Heroic: Less Is More Done

Heroic: Twilight Assist Done Happy

Heroic: Twilight Duo Done.

Heroic: The Twilight Zone TO BE DONE, Priority Progression Tank! And the last standard Progression task in T7 content!!

Naxxeramas Achievement List

Heroic: The Arachnid Quarter Done Happy

Heroic: Momma Said Knock You Out Done Happy

Heroic: Arachnophobia Done Happy

Heroic: The Plague Quarter Done Happy

Heroic: Spore Loser To be done. Easy enough, Less DPS but more a question as to weather the healers can keep Raid alive. Simple IMO.

Heroic: The Safety Dance Done

Heroic: The Military Quarter Done Happy

Heroic: And They Would All Go Down Together A tough one. It would require a complete change in the way we approach this boss. Ideas?

Heroic: The Construct Quarter Done Happy

Heroic: Make Quick Werk Of Him A real test. First a hand picked group to ensure every Raid buff from the varying class. Less healers. 3 Paladins can solo Healer the tanks. With all the buffs and more DPS it can be done in 2 minutes.

Heroic: Shocking! A very hard ask. It would require all of the Raid to work in perfect harmony. Its not just people not Dting its not crossing a single polarity! No special tactics just special teamwork required.

Heroic: Sapphiron's Demise Done Happy

Heroic: The Hundred Club Done Happy

Heroic: Kel'Thuzad's Defeat Done Happy

Heroic: Just Can't Get Enough Done Happy

The Immortal The Ultimate Naxx Achievement!!! Only 125 of 25000 Raiding Guilds world wide have done this to date!

Eye Of Eternity - Malygos Achievement List

Heroic: The Spellweaver's Downfall Done Happy

Heroic: Denyin' the Scion Done Happy

Heroic: You Don't Have An Eternity I very tough call! But it is a Goal!!

Heroic: A Poke In The Eye Again a tough ask but doable when we get it right.

Heroic Meta Achievements

Champion of the Frozen Wastes Most will get this with Malygos Kill. Some have already.

Heroic: Glory of the Raider The Ultimate T7 Meta Achievement that Rewards a Black Drake!

Only by working as a team, Helping each other to better ourselve in DPS, playstyle and Ultimatly Teamwork will we be able to Achieve the Hard Goals we set. If you and someone of an equal gear level/spec is producing mroe DPS/HPS/Threat ask how and why?!! When i came here I was helped and instructed by my peers. I didnt consider it critic against me, but people trying to Help. Same with my Tree healing. I see someone perfoming better i ask why and adjust my style if needed (Thank you Zonthor)
Help and instruct each other to help each other produce better and the whole team will benefit.

BUT!!!! From now on RMWPs target is this. We will not rest until the WHOLE list is knocked off. We ask you to join us in the new dawn and new direction.

AlexM & The Officers Team

Last edited by whitemikki on 2009/02/23 3:59; edited 2 times in total
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: <<Important Announcement>>

For me - right at this moment - only Malygos ... that will clearly change the moment we down him.

Then 2 and 3 drakes up .

Then I guess anyone of those achievements whilst waiting for Uldar
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: