View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: T7 Cleared!!

Malygos Goes Down

The title of this post does not do justice to what was an excellent night of RMWP Raiding. We have set targets to not only clear content but to achieve Hard Mode kills as we go. And yesterday we took a BIG stop along the path by getting two new achievements..

Heroic: Just Can't Get Enough

Heroic: The Hundred Club

Both were excecuted superbly and as such the word MALYGOS was yelled over vent and off we went and crossed the Heroic: The Spellweaver's Downfall Achievement as well.

That means we have cleared all normal T7 content!! Now our next priority are the two Sartharian Hard Mode achievements Heroic: Twilight Duo & Heroic: The Twilight Zone. bizzmark has posted an Excellent guide today. Can everyone read it and /sign to say they have read and are ready for the Task at hand.

It was a group effort so I will single no person out for Praise but I will thank everyone who took part in the Raid.

AlexM and the Officers Team.

(PS and on a personal note. Did I mention that I was so IMBA and PEW PEW the other night that Taker could not hold Aggro over me, To make him feel better i started offhealing as i didnt want ot damage his fragile confidence...... LMFAO......U love me really Taker)
Tha-Taker

hehe and i know ur nothing without me sweetheart
Alexm
Guildmaster

Eh I'll leave you two alone will I?? tongue out

Once again well done to all involved
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: