View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Pssst!!! You forgot your badges

Raid loot made easy

Forum Image

Arkanuz is cursing Blizzard at the moment. As of patch 3.1, only one person will need to loot the boss – badges will be automatically given to all in the raid.

This will mean the end of one of the legendry tricks of the master jokester.

Many of you will fondly remember receiving a whisper from Arkanuz, normally about two minutes after leaving the scene of a boss kill….. “Psst ….. you forgot to loot your token”

If this was your first time, in most cases you would thank him, and then run all the way back to the boss, only to discover that the lying toad had sent you on a wild goose chase.

Amazingly, many of us got caught out more than once….. I am ashamed to admit it but I only questioned him the third time he sent me back…. Each time I thought it was a simple mistake …. No – it was not a mistake, our king of tricksters had caught me out well and truly.... again.

To those just joining – you will miss out on some really good humour but also never have to feel the shame of trying to sneak back into the action after running back for no reason at all.

Be warned though …. I really doubt old Arkanutz is done yet…..

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/03/23 2:25; edited 1 time in total

re: Pssst!!! You forgot your badges

Gladly this has not happened to me. But his portals are dodgy they cleearly say dalaran on them but they take you to Darnassus

Jump to: