View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Naxx 25 - Sunday 22 March

PINK is back ... Gnome infested, but back ...

Forum Image

Oh! Yeah Baby!! Now that’s more like it. Last night’s Naxx run was great fun. We had more than enough raid members at sign up time and we got going with very little delay.

TheTaker led us in downing 8 bosses, starting at Patchwerk and ending at Sapphiron.

Our new members where showered with loot and I suspect the likes of Xerxos (3 epic loot items), Thorar (2 epic loot items), Murderia (3 epic loot items),, Kijimayo (2 epic loot items), and Incanus (2 epic loot items), must have felt it was Christmas.

The PINK feeling was back with lots of laughs leading up to boss fights and great concentration and effort where required.

A couple of wipes whilst some of our newer members found their feet and learnt tactics – but hey! It would be boring if we farmed this every time.

We did however continue to have a Gnome infestation problem.

Now not only my Fish Feasts are affected, but Muzen’s too.

Forum Image

It’s got so bad, we sometimes have two …. and heaven knows what else.

Forum Image

Although the funny thing is, as you can see by this, they seem to be very territorial and competitive.

Forum Image

Then to end the evening off – with 500 mages in the party we where spoilt for choice when it came to portals, at one point, 9 where open …. And yes, one of those belonged to Arkanuz …. We may have lost a few party members to some obscure part of Azeroth.

Forum Image

Nice run guys!

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/03/28 4:13; edited 1 time in total

LOL, these posts have become a rofl laughing point of the day. It was a good run. And I can confirm Xerxos was very happy. As was I with my new wand and tier legs.
Ikinio aka Gaardsholt
Veteran raider

re: Ikinio pew pew

"and heaven know what els"

that would be me with a barrel of beer.. twisted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was once a time were there was ship of wood and men of iron..
now its ship of iron and men of wood!
Xerodent
Veteran raider

Mmm fish feast. . .

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Rodent!

re: 561??

That was the best run in a long time - I probably spent more time lying dead on the floor than doing any good - but heck - with IMBAPINKIES at every corner it went so good that I didnt even feel bad about it :-).

And the loot was just raining down from above - like somone had shot a frostbolt straight through Santas little reindeer-herd, and all the presents were tubmling down from the skies - right into my corps' lap...

And do you remember Instructor Razuvious - was it 561 in HP when he wiped the last of us?? What a sight !!!

Xer.
Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

re: Re: 561??

Xerxos wrote:
And do you remember Instructor Razuvious - was it 561 in HP when he wiped the last of us?? What a sight !!!

Yes, that was the highlight of the evening and goes to show that a successful raid is not always the wipe free ones.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: