View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tha-Taker

re: ULDUAR 10 SIGNUP READ THIS!!

OK everyone knows ulduar coming in so my tought on the signup for the future is like this.

First week of patch im gonne make the signup on 10man version in 1 signup so even tho ppl sign for that 1 raid i want everyone that want to join in sign for that raid ...

IDEALY i want to see atleast 20 signups for the 1 10 man raid on the calendar date.

what i want from this is that i can see in general what ppl we have & devide them in to 2 seperate groups

reason i want to do this is i want to bring up the strong ppl in one group so they can learn the tacs very fast cuz ill be MT of that group and believe me im not gonne take it lightly.

I just want to say that u should respect my idea on bringing the elite a step forward. and DONT be disapointed if u cant progress with the second group ... its the first week and there is sooo much to learn.

SO ill be making signups for the rest of the week and list em here PPL DISCUSS THE DAYS U WANNE DO THE CONTENT

RAIDWEEK

WEDNESDAY ULDUAR 10 2x

THURSDAY VOA (new boss) EYE OR SARTH

FRIDAY FREE ON 10 mans (depending on the ppl that can ATTEND)

SATURDAY ULDUAR 10 CONT

SUNDAY NAXXRAMAS 25

MONDAY ULDUAR 10 CONT

TUESDAY NAXXRAMAS 25 FINISH (this is just to see if we manage to clear it on sunday) + ANY OTHER 25 thats not ULDUAR 25
Tha-Taker

FOR THE RECORD THE PPL THAT ATTEND WITH ME I WILL ASK IN RAID TO COME MORE EARLY ON THE CONT. DATES SO WE CAN PROGRESS FASTER AS INTENDED BUT WILL DISCUSS THIS FURTHER AS THE GROUPS ARE MADE
Nidhogg1
Officer

I believe it’s a smart idea to get our most skilled players up to speed fast.

It might not feel very PINK, but we all understand that this is necessary to get to know the content as fast as possible, and ensure the progress for the rest of us.

(and it would make for a small contest as well. We'll be on you're heels Taker Happy )
Tha-Taker

idd nid i know i should keep more pink attitude but aswell u know as everyone else we have a small group of core players & i think those ppl would not mind to be on my group for some serious progress in the end when we start 25 ulds we can have more funs in overals, but its how i feel i have to know every fight on detail so everyone feel at comfort if i lead the big raids with explaining on detail its all for the better :D
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

I agree, Taker!!

..and for the record: This is pink! It has been done before!
When we progressed in ZA, we started with handpicked groups to learn the bosses. When we knew how, we opened up for everyone.

venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

can annyone put a good link up for some uldar bosstactics pls

thx
Iehi
Veteran raider

I've been reading these

http://wow.zuggaming.com/tag/ulduar-tactics/
Iehi
Veteran raider

Looks to me like we can easily make 2 elite groups if we get enough healers :P
whitemikki
Veteran raider

lmao.

I am kinda envious of you all...........

Good Luck Guys.

And pink is the attitude in Raiding. Sending in an advance group to scout the area is exactly the way we did it in ZA. That led to ZA being on farm and the rest of the guild being able to clear it..........

Something to keep in mind is that this content is going to be tuned properly.
They have been making the bosses harder and harder on PTR and when they were finished they made then harder again.

Remember what it was like the first time you entered TK or SSC??
If you took it lightly you died!!
If people slacked off you died!!
If you didnt listen to tactics you died!!
If you overaggro'd you ALL died!!
And that was the first trash pull Happy

Focus, Learn together and be patient and pink and Ulduar will be a place you can thrive.

Good Luck. I am very busy ATM. Work has me earning my money for once ATM leading a new department to claw back some of the turnover we are losing through down turn by undercutting the opposition and this means i dont have any time. Give it a few weeks and ill join ya B Team for a few runs to get a look at the new content.

Regards

Mikki

EDIT------BTW. I just looked over the 10 man divide...Looks to me like we have difference of opinions over who makes group 1 or 2. Ill take group 2 pls Happy

j/k . Both groups are Awsome and show the real strengh of RMWP when the numbers turn out!!!!

ALSO GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK CURIO!!!
bularbakaj
Veteran raider

Good idea taker..

I hope that bouth grups will do good and learn, so we all can benafit
from your experince..

Gl to u all wink
Bular.
Grinthehealer

Good luck tonight guys! Im hanging around to join the reserves wink
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: